• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Purple Discs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
OK, I know I'm a dork, but with my boy Favre on the Vikes, I'd like to get a couple of purple discs. My faves are Rocs, Surges, Wraiths....but I've got a ton of stuff and am always looking to try something new. So if you have anything purple you want to get rid of, hit me up nd I may buy or trade for it if there's soemthing on my list you like...

I've got:

Star FL, 175g, inked, 9/10 (This disc isn't a solid purple, it's a marble-y purple white. Pretty sweet looking though!)

DX "Bottom-Stamped" Roc, 180g, 8/10

Discraft Cyclone 2 (I have no idea what plastic this is [probably base line] or what the weight is) 8/10

PM if your interested!

I'll trade you a purple star destroyer for one of your Reapers 165-176. It already has a reduce, reuse, recycle dye on it with no runs. I mention that incase you're wanting to do Vik dyes on them.

I'll trade you a purple star destroyer for one of your Reapers 165-176. It already has a reduce, reuse, recycle dye on it with no runs. I mention that incase you're wanting to do Vik dyes on them.

PM sent.

I have a purple first run DX Kite if interested. Brand new, i dont even think there is any ink on it

I just traded this....would have been perfect!

p1040652z.jpg

I have an Innova Birdie 169g and a Discraft Magnet 169g in purple if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts