• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PUT MY PLOTTER TO WORK! Stencils, decals, stool tags, cornhole boards, fridge art!

Hi Bennet,

If i do have an intricate design, what file format would you want it in so you can just input in to your plotter?

Still cutting decals all the time, when I can :D
Cornhole boards, window decals for cars/ businesses/ whatever.
Wall art like they sell in craft stores for a FORTUNE -- have anything put on your wall for pennies on the dollar!

Just did some custom stencils for SCann this week, always happy to help in any way. Especially love doing decals of all shapes and sizes!

I have a TON of colors and cuts available for anything you need! Cornhole boards, window decals, in-home vinyl decals(like FatHeads but with one color, usually quotes or shapes), WHATEVS!

Bennett,

My wife wants to do an OKC Thunder tree this year looking for some small OKC Thunder decals to put on christmas tree ornaments. Have looked around OKC area and can't find any, maybe a couple dozen, got anything like that?

Bennett,

My wife wants to do an OKC Thunder tree this year looking for some small OKC Thunder decals to put on christmas tree ornaments. Have looked around OKC area and can't find any, maybe a couple dozen, got anything like that?

PM'd :)

How much for a decal that says:

Auburn Rules!!

:D:p

Still cutting all the time, just sent 15 cuts, 16 cuts, and 6 cuts to three different accounts, and a set of stool decals and other stickers!

ohCRIhz.gif

Still knocking out lots of work for DGCR peoples! Keep it coming!

I would like to get 2 discs done with this design (1 for me, and 1 for my good friend; the artist) he actually has a lot of art that could be done as awesome dyes
1512459_10202724591578590_599156749_n.jpg

I should say no, just because it's not mine, and the only reason I would use it, is to make a disc for my friend that created it, he made it for a local tx band called Downfall2012...

Always working, happy to keep the plotter running with all this business! EVERYONE is getting great deals, and I'm happy to facilitate!

Let me know what you need and we can work it out!

bennett is the HANDS DOWN best vinyl cutter this board has. and great prices. when you get vinyl from him, its not janky, half assed cuts w sections missing... not miss cut, but the vinyl is flat out missing... bennett's vinyl is cleanly cut, w great lines and precision accuracy. do not hesitate!!! be ware of others.

Latest posts