• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putters

A magnet is my preffered disc anything under 60 metres. But i have pretty small hands and if that deep lip catches on my hand, the putt/approach goes horribly wrong.

What is the closest disc to a magnet with a shallower rim?

(I love my Magnets but those wildly errant shots are costly)

Again..

Never heard that before...:gross:

JK, Magents work as do many other putters.

To beat a dead horse, putters are all about feel. Everyone raves about wizards, but I hated mine. I found a SS Magic and life is good! OP, get a putter that feels good and bangs them chains.

Dude, I actually putt with darts. I use a 175 RPro for main duties and a 175 Custom Champion. I bought 25 from the TD at our last tourney. The Dart is a good straight putter with good glide. It is especially good for longer range putts as it will hold a line well. I also have Darts in Star, EchoStar, and D.

The trouble many people have with Darts is that they are fast for a putter. One must be confident and commit with a dart. This is why they are a great upshot/mid disc, and as has been said, good off the Tee box as well. putting with a T-Bird should make a Dart seem easy.

As far as the rest, whatever you choose, practice; alot; then practice some more. I have around 20-30 to use in my basket at home. Best of luck. I hope I helped.

Do yourself a favor and don't get a dart. My suggestions: MVP Ion, Gateway Wizard, Innova KC Aviar. I really like Ions, takes a while to get the extra spin technique down though. I would look into those three (all somewhat similar in feel and flight) or check out a pure or anode, everyone is loving em'. anode or pure might be better if your hands are smaller btw.

if you like the dart, putt with the dart. or try out an XD. a bit shallower, like the dart. no bead.

dave dunipace, the founder of innova putts with a dart i believe.

My buddy Rob putts with a Dart and he's dead money with it. I putt with Spikes and Ringers. Both awesome. None of this matters though as it's all about how it feels. Which has been said about a thousand times before in this thread and others.

Go to your local shop and feel up all the putts like your 15 at a hooters party. Get a couple. And try them out I like wizards but maybe u won't. Putters are all bout what you like but tray a magnet and wiz for sure

Go to your local shop and feel up all the putts like your 15 at a hooters party. Get a couple. And try them out I like wizards but maybe u won't. Putters are all bout what you like but tray a magnet and wiz for sure

Well said. And funny.

Try everything and get what feels good. Wizards, KC Pro Aviars, JK Pro Aviars, DX Aviar P&As, Magnets, and Challengers all perform somewhat similarly, but have very different feels. Make sure you grope each one sufficiently then pick what you like best.

I don't use a putter, a hole in one does not require them

Go to the store and buy a putter. There's 12 different molds that feel fine in my hand and I can putt well with any of them.

Bottom line, any putter is better to putt with than a Teebird.