• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quack's Bag

Quack

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: Almost 1 year.
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: Left-handed.
Throwing Style: LHBH, going to put some more time into learning forehand.
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Multiple putters: 210/230'; Mako3: 240/260'; Wave: 300/330'

Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: None.
Other sport proficiencies?: Little bit of tennis, probably not worth mentioning.
Additional Information: Not a fan of/not ready for mold cycling, please do not suggest it just yet.
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: It seems like I have a bit of overlap in the driver department. No OS mid.
Specific areas of desired feedback: Would like to remove overlap in my bag and fill in whatever gaps I have. If I ever treat myself to a bag upgrade, it would be an MVP Voyager, so I would like the gaps filled with MVP if possible (possible exceptions for bag stables like a TeeBird) (no more Discraft). I currently only have the Wave, and I would feel like a poser with an MVP bag and only one MVP disc. I also really like my Wave, so the bag isn't the only reason I want more MVP.
Immediate and long-term goals: Immediate, get more MVP in my bag. Long-term, throw 350' consistently LHBH, learn LHFH.

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
175 ??? D3 (used) - goes almost as far as my Wave, but is more straight
155 Neutron Wave (used) - my farthest throws are with the Wave, I really like it
173 Fuzion Felon (new) - heavy wind, occasional forehands
175 DX Thunderbird (used) - lighter winds,occasional forehands
170 Fuzion Escape (used) - not thrown to often, usually throw my Falchion instead
173 Opto Falchion (new) - one of my most thrown drivers
172 ??? Thief (new) - 2014 Trilogy challenge version. I bought it because it sounded similar to a Teebird (0, 2), but I later read that the Trilogy challenge run was a little more understable than the flight numbers, which I think I notice.
172 Opto River (new) - one of my most thrown drivers, straighter than Falchion
150 Champion Barry Schultz 2x Leopard (newish) - hyzerflip disc, or when I don't need a lot of distance. Usually thrown between 250-275.

Mids:
172 Star Mako3 (newish) - main mid, straight with a bit of fade at the end.
177 Tournament Sling (new) - used a little less than my Mako3, when I need a bit more turn.
175 DX Kite (used) - only thrown for the occasional roller

Putters:
174 Zero Soft Pure (new) - main driving and approach putter, becoming one of my main putting putters. Love this disc, would not be opposed to buying a second to have one for driving/approaching and one for putting.
166 Champ (Classic?) Aviar (new) - Factory second, but I think it is the classic Aviar (the one with 0 turn and 0 fade). Used to be main driving putter, now that is my Pure. One of my main putting putters.
173 Prime Marshall (newish) - My third and least used main putting putter. I think I like beadless better.
170 Pro-D Zone (used) - only used for short distance forehands or short distance anny shots. I know this is considered one of discraft's best discs, but I wouldn't be opposed to switching it for a similar MVP or Trilogy putter.

Again, please suggest as much MVP as possible so that I wouldn't feel bad about owning an MVP bag. Thanks a bunch!
:thmbup:

Methinks from your own comments you realize you could do some pruning, especially in the driver area. You have some good discs listed; IMHO you just need to find the ones that best suit your abilities and the courses you play on.

Again, please suggest as much MVP as possible so that I wouldn't feel bad about owning an MVP bag. Thanks a bunch!
:thmbup:

Don't know why you'd feel bad about owning an MVP bag no matter what anyone else thinks, but here's my "All-Axiom/MVP bag", which I take out on occasion just for a change of pace:
Electron Atom (everything else is Neutron)
Proxy :popcorn:
Envy
Tangent
Axis
Vector
Amp
Inertia
Insanity
Wave(x3)
(had an Impulse, lost it in the lake)