• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Question on soft zero line plastic

I am wondering how soft and floppy, zero line soft plastic is for the latitude 64 putters. Could someone explain or compare to other companies like vibram. I have searched for this and have not found the complete answer i am looking for :\.Thanks in advanced :)

The Zero Soft plastic is the same as DD's Classic Soft plastic. It's not really floppy, but it is pretty soft. I would compare it to Gateway's SSS or a good R-pro.

Yeah it's not floppy like Vibram softs. beware though, it can taco pretty easy (my Pure did after a tree hit) but because it's soft it still flies generally the same. It's also very grippy.

I have not touched DD's classic soft plastic but alright... I was playing around with my friend's regular X-link, and soft, vibram. So i was hoping it would be about as tacky and giving as the firmer one even though vibram is rubber :/. Another one of my friends has a SS wizard, but i am not super familiar with SSS. I do have more of idea now though :)

I have not touched DD's classic soft plastic but alright... I was playing around with my friend's regular X-link, and soft, vibram. So i was hoping it would be about as tacky and giving as the firmer one even though vibram is rubber :/. Another one of my friends has a SS wizard, but i am not super familiar with SSS. I do have more of idea now though :)

It's closer to Vibram medium than Vibram soft as far as flex goes. But the feel is quite different. It's springy, yet grippy, if that makes any sense. I've got a couple Zero Soft Spikes I can hook you up with if you are interested.