• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R-Pro Boss... is it me or the disc?

I forgot to mention I throw a cyclone between 300 and 350.

Then why throw the Boss if you are not even getting 200ft out of it. You do not have enough power for one, but that is fine. Try something a little bit of a slower speed.

Then why throw the Boss if you are not even getting 200ft out of it. You do not have enough power for one, but that is fine. Try something a little bit of a slower speed.

well... i don't really throw it, i just picked one up and decided to try it. (and im getting 300 ft). But thanks, i probably wont be throwing it much longer.

I have R-Pro Boss' at 141, 150, and 161 grams, and they are all under stable but glide like crazy, when I can get them to fly flat. I have given up on the 141. Way too understable, but loving the 161. A little hyzer release (BUT ONLY DOWN WIND OR NO WIND) and it glides great. Longer than my 170s champ Boss or Star Destroyers. Very cool disc, but it takes a lot of practice with it to control it, and to find the right weight for your throw. Great that it comes in whcu a wide range of weights. Try a little heavier.

when i picked up my R-Pro Boss i was told they are all made in light weights, nothing aproaching or above 170g. Is this true?

I have'nt thrown it yet but figure when i do it will be tail wind only.

when i picked up my R-Pro Boss i was told they are all made in light weights, nothing aproaching or above 170g. Is this true?

I have'nt thrown it yet but figure when i do it will be tail wind only.

true. ive picked up a 158, 164, 165, and a 166. the 158 is still in the bag, the 164 turned over and disappeared forever long never to be found again, the 165 smacked a tree the first round and is ruined. dont even know if i want to throw the 166 since its getting pretty expensive to play with these.....:|

true. ive picked up a 158, 164, 165, and a 166. the 158 is still in the bag, the 164 turned over and disappeared forever long never to be found again, the 165 smacked a tree the first round and is ruined. dont even know if i want to throw the 166 since its getting pretty expensive to play with these.....:|

sounds like they wont last long, so keep them for future eBay auctions :cool: