• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rastaman's Bag 2012

Rastaman

Birdie Member
Putters-
Latitude 64 Spike Gripline- (2x, 174, 175) main putters
Discraft Z Zone- (174-175)

Midranges-
Legacy Icon Ghost FR (179)
Discraft Crystal FLX Drone- (180)
Discraft Special Edition Z Drone- (182)
Discraft Z Comet- (177)
Dynamic Discs Lucid Fugitive FR- (175)
Innova Champion Roc3 Proto- (180)

Drivers-
Innova Champion Leopard- (167)
Legacy Pinnacle Rival- (170)
Innova Champion Roadrunner- (170)
Innova Champion Firebird 11x- (161)
Innova Champion Krait- (3x, 167, 168, 168)
Innova Champion Wraith- (172)
Disc Mania C-Line DD- (171)
Innova CFR Champion TeeRex-X- (175)
Discraft Z Flick- (165)

seems like you should have a less stable putter (magnet dx avair) and a pro d buzz or dx rock for straight shots and annys. lots of preimum plastic there

how does the krait fly?

looks like you're testing some mids that overlap. time to choose.

how does the krait fly?

looks like you're testing some mids that overlap. time to choose.

I agree with the overlap at the mids, ghost, fugitive, or roc3 should do the same thing. Also there is tons of overlap with the kraits, wraiths, and dd. it seems like you like the kraut so I would drop the other two.

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it.

@drhammer- yes I tend to leans toward premium plastic lol and about the understable putter I used to carry an anode but I just love my spikes. I have an old white one that is more understable than my new yellow spike.

@glong- haha jah would be displeased with me! Love the post lol

@digital- I love my kraits. The mold is a little inconsistant when it comes to a flat or domey disc but it flies amazing. I hyzer flip my most best in krait and it flies forever. Same disc holds a really long anny line. My stable krait has a very slight turn then straight to the end. My newest krait is more overstable I basically carry it as a backup in case I lose one.

@digital and jdw- yes I have alot of overlap right now with the roc3, ghost and fugitive but the reason is because I have yet to test my roc and fugitive against my ghost. My ghost was my favorite disc but lately I dont know if its because my arm speed is getting faster but I turn it over with no fade anymore so I wanted to try a few molds similar. When it comes to drivers I use the wraith as a fh disc, feels a little more comfortable than the krait for fh. With the cline dd I wanted a headwind krait basically but I got a superoverstable headwind disc but now that overlaps with my teerex x.

I have to admit I have a problem with using certain discs to do certain task instead of using just mold of one disc to do all the different types of shots.