• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Red-Hot Memorial Action -or- Who Will Barry Punch Next?

The final day recap is up online now. I have an flv of it if anyone can't stream it.

http://dgplanet.tv/streaming/2010Memorial_Day04.html

It's hardly worth watching. Such a disappointment after day 3's coverage.

Seriously, it blows. Blows. Every other shot is only the release and not even the disc path or the disc going in the basket. It seriously looks like they did it overnight with 2 cellphones. Oh well, it can only get better!

Let me just say that I'm kinda done with listening to duesler attempt to commentate... might have to mute the audio from here on out.

The daily coverage was much better than the final video footage. Day 3 especially they got almost every throw. For the final day, they switched courses, and I they seemed to be unable to figure out in advance where they should be standing to film the action. Not to mention it only has like 8 holes of coverage on the final day, whereas every other day covered all 18 holes. It's not even close.

Wow! 8 Holes? I didn't get to watch the other coverage but this final video was disappointing.

Direct quote after 13:
"The players exchange birdies and pars for the rest of the round... here we are on the tee of 18."

Weird.

LOL So they totally half-assed it?

I'm shocked...Srsly...utterly stunned, man...I thought they were gonna have Avatar-esque production value!

SkaBob, I would still say it was worth the money, especially for $10. I know you were dead-set against it, but I think overall it was well done.

People thought the Ford Pinto was well done, too...until they kicked it in the bumper and it exploded.

Seems that the coverage keeps getting better. I've been watching at work on my second monitor and now that I've figured out how to watch it on my iPad/iPhone, I'll be watching it tomorrow on the big screen through appletv. Cool.

Christ. Dave has two of the best rounds ever and takes third. Great shooting by McBeth all weekend. He has inspired many bag changes for me.

Latest posts