• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Regionally Thrown Discs

A lot of Innova and Discraft High speed stuff around here, Katanas, Nukes are what you could find in just about every bag around here. There is not much variation from the two big manufacturers, although I pride myself on having 5 different manufacturers in my bag.

Seems to be pretty good mix here. Quite a bit of discraft because a lot of discraft sponsored playerss around. Lots of wizards and challengers.

Maybe its because I play tournaments, but I've never really seen a regionally predominant mold around here. Just the usual suspects that you see everywhere else. Roc, Buzzz, Aviar, Challenger, whatever the warp speed flavor of the month is, etc.

Mostly Innova and Gateway, because a couple guys sell Gateway near me.

Putters: Wizards are EVERYWHERE.

Mids: Haven't noticed or thought about it. Probably since all the noobs only throw drivers and then putt.

Drivers: mostly high speed Innova and then a lot of Gateway.

What I do not get is that GGGTs stock of Lat has been absolutely picked through and yet I see almost no one else locally throwing them. They must all be internet orders.

GGGT is the only store around that i've seen that has Lat stuff, Air Traffic carries almost nothing except Innova and Discraft. with no Lat at all

I'm 45 minutes from Innova West so most people here are throwing Innova plastic. Steve still loves his Magnets and there are a couple people who like ESP Buzzzs out here. The Main lineup you see people throw here is the standard Aviar, Roc, Leopard, Teebird, Firebird, and Destroyer

i see the beast and the boss a lot. wizards and aviars too. everyone seems to have either a roc a buzz or both

Good mix around here. Latitude is taking over mine and 2 of my friends bags, but pretty much everything is available. The local pro shop carries Discraft, Innova, Latitude, Millennium, DiscMania, DGA, and even Lightning. The local Academy also has Discraft and Innova and Millennium, so thats what most of the noobs have. Birdie putters and bosses/grooves all day...

Around here its all katana every day. I've gradually been seeing some older players rocking some Vibram at my home course, as one of the only distributors in the state is a close drive away

Latest posts