• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Reptilian Disc Golf Gecko Bag (Casual Round Bag)

Correct!

Still awesome bags but just have a snug drink sleeve.

They stretch out though. I can hold a 20 oz Gatorade bottle or a water bottle that's a little thicker and carry 6 discs in the main compartment easily now.

My last couple rounds have been with only 5-6 discs. Yesterday I took 5, and only threw 3. The Gecko should be perfect.

Is it light and comfortable? Can you throw (or at least putt) with it on?

The Gecko will be perfect for that. I don't throw with mine on, but I do putt with it on and don't even notice it anymore.

Negative. I know it is Contradictory but they're made in Vietnam.

David, the owner of No Excuses, is American but his wife is Vietnamese and they're living there until her documents are in order.

So eventually they will be, but as of now, they're out of the States.

Huh. Interesting little back story there. So he's making them, but in another country. It's all good.

(I was wondering because of the tracking...totally threw me off)

Looks like the package is ready for pick up!!

giphy.gif

Looks like the package is ready for pick up!!

giphy.gif

It also says it is supposed to be delivered the next business day and it is still just sitting at the Post Office. I have been sitting at work refreshing the tracking page for 6 hours. Whats going on with them?!?!?

Don't mind me. I'm just stalking the USA bags on DGCR and Facebook...

Got mine too! I saw them go up and had to wait 90 min to purchase 'cause I was busy. Pretty shocked that I was able to squeeze my order in.

Only three left from the ten that we produced...
These are selling faster than I anticipated.

Bags tend to move slowly so this is an eye opener

I got mine right around noon eastern. I got back to my office and saw that they went live and was worried I wasn't going to get one.

Jamie do you reckon the USA will be a production model or will these be the only 10?

Latest posts