• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Request: 400ft+ Max D Videos!

DiscFifty

Banned
I LOVE seeing peeps throw far. But it's hard to see accurate measurements of 400ft+ drives. So if you have a video of yourself throwing 400,500+ drives, PLEASE post em here! I'd love to see them. Thanks!

Second throw is about 450' It was much harder getting that distance with the cold.

If you go to the form analysis section, there are several people throwing over 400'. KatanaFrenzy, Mike C, Sidewinder22, and several others.

hmm.. still looking for better, clearer vids of long bombs. Would love to see field tests with markers at 100,200,300,400,500, etc, etc. Thx.

I'll try to hit the practice field next weekend for ya. :)

But you can aww at this if you would like. This is around a year after I started discing regularly.

If may remind the original poster, all people here are going to see is "video of yourself throwing". All the other stuff about accurate measurement and exact distances is just crazy details that other people can worry about. Clear enough?

If may remind the original poster, all people here are going to see is "video of yourself throwing". All the other stuff about accurate measurement and exact distances is just crazy details that other people can worry about. Clear enough?

Crazy details eh? lol...uh ok... just looking for accurate representation of the disc distance. Is marking off 100,200,300,400,500 with sticks, cones, flags, etc, too much to ask? Yah..perhaps...but would still love to see it!!

Crazy details eh? lol...uh ok... just looking for accurate representation of the disc distance. Is marking off 100,200,300,400,500 with sticks, cones, flags, etc, too much to ask? Yah..perhaps...but would still love to see it!!

Football fields work well for this.

I know I want to see it so you aren't alone. I hope to be making some of these videos starting in 2014.

Yeah, on this message board, I'm saying that anything more than "video of yourself throwing" is just a crazy, insignificant detail that will be viewed as hieroglyphics, thus having no meaning on this MB. I'd like to see it too, until then you'll get a lot more corn field shots and 'about 450 feet' vids with no distance references at all. Just an eye opener.

There were discs being thrown here?

There's a reason I uploaded these videos in HD. If you don't watch in HD then you can't see the disc. Also you guys do realize the further a disc is thrown the harder it is to actually catch on camera. Why don't you guys go out and try to capture discs flying far then come back keep dogging on me for trying to show you what you asked for.

Yeah, on this message board, I'm saying that anything more than "video of yourself throwing" is just a crazy, insignificant detail that will be viewed as hieroglyphics, thus having no meaning on this MB. I'd like to see it too, until then you'll get a lot more corn field shots and 'about 450 feet' vids with no distance references at all. Just an eye opener.

That video was at my house I've measured distance to various landmarks many times with a yard roller. So about 450 means just that give or take only a couple feet. My 450' is more accurate that most tee signs that say 450'

I like how no one has said anything positive for me posting videos of what was asked just negative comments. As I said in that last post. You go out and try to get "perfect" videos and let's see what you come up with.

search t10007mm in youtube. that is kachtz here, and many of us have seen him throw in competition

I remember him being more active here when I first joined. But he hasn't posted in over a year. I guess he's got more of a life than some of us. :\