• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RHBH 300 Ft Max

I still would recommend that you focus on what he said. But in case it triggers a new body insight:

New way to say it: in your 3 step x-step you are kind of sinking on your first step, rising on your second step. You should be rising on your first step, and already drifting and dropping over your second step.

N33fgKq.gif

Watch this like 100 times. First Gurthie since it's so obvious - he's clearly getting higher in the 3rd to last step, then just continuing to "ride down the ramp" and drop into the plant. Then look at Eagle. It's more subtle because it's so horizontal, but it's there.

YCtUAPa.gif

Drill something out: This move might help. "same" idea as Double Dragon and Hershyzer. Swinging the leg back helps your body find the tilt and momentum. But you need your first step to make you taller so that you can drift and drop as the rear foot takes weight.
z1DE0kp.gif

Then add the 3rd step. I still do this in my X-step practice between takes. Adding more and more momentum and getting better impact force and bracing. Always momentum before muscle.

I've noticed I can't get good leverage if I don't come down into the plant. You're saying I should get that height on the first step instead of the second.

Oh look, another thing Sidewinder taught me lmao.

Conveniently this video also starts at the first of three steps.

Watch Espen's hop. Whether you take it that vertical or not, same idea as vertical GG or horizontal Eagle.

Latest posts