• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RHBH Form Assistance

Hi All,

First time doing any kind of form review. I have ~350' power with max weight neutron & fission waves as my primary driver. If I'm measuring for pure distance, I'm typically 375'-390', but my body is working way harder than it should on those shots. I naturally throw on hyzer so I hyzerflip as my stock distance shot.

My neck and lower back often hurt after a full round with longer holes. Avoiding injury and being smooth is priority #1. After that, I'd love to have 400' golf shot distance by the end of this coming season.

Appreciate you taking a look and any guidance/insight you can provide.

You just kind of fall over your rear toes to the left/west tee side, while landing too far behind/right/east of front heel, so you get stuck too far between your feet and can't clear your hips properly.

You need more buttwipe/hogan power move with the rear hip moveing back deeper counter clockwise to the east/right tee side to maintain better balance and leverage on rear leg moving you more centered from foot to foot.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133543

Latest posts