• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ricky Wysocki #38008

The EPA says its fine to bathe in https://www.epa.gov/insect-repellents/deet which means its profitable to some entity with political sway so it further means don't go anywhere near it. The EPA admits permethrin is a carcinogen https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/reg_actions/reregistration/fs_PC-109701_1-Jun-06.pdf which means if they admit its not healthy then you should run away from it.

"Although all pyrethroids interact with sodium
channels, there are multiple types of sodium channels and it is currently unknown whether the
pyrethroids have similar effects on all channels. Nor do we have a clear understanding of effects on
key downstream neuronal function e.g., nerve excitability, nor do we understand how these key
events interact to produce their compound specific patterns of neurotoxicity" - LOL yeah - we dont know if its neurotoxic or not but please continue to slather it on food products.

"Aggregate short-term (1-30 days) non-cancer risk estimates, which include the contribution of
risk from chronic dietary sources (food + drinking water) and short-term residential sources,
exceeded the Agency's LOC for toddlers exposed to permethrin through food and drinking
water, and through post-application exposure during high contact activities on lawns and
indoor surfaces" - This is gold.

Last edited:
That sucks for Ricky but at least he's not missing any good tournaments..

I would've liked to see the strongest possible field at BFS, but yea seems to me he's mostly missing the "right" part of the season

I would've liked to see the strongest possible field at BFS, but yea seems to me he's mostly missing the "right" part of the season

Partly being glib but I totally agree, Beaver State Fling is a great tournament. I just wished the DGPT felt the same way ;)

Anyone find video of Ricky's opening pitch at the Reds game 7-5-2022?

Very cool. Most folks throwing the ceremonial first pitch get a fairly warm welcome, but some definitely receive more enthusiastic greetings than others. I'd be curious to hear the crowd's reaction when Ricky was announced on the PA at Great American Ballpark.

And yes, actual video of the toss itself would be great.

Very cool. Most folks throwing the ceremonial first pitch get a fairly warm welcome, but some definitely receive more enthusiastic greetings than others. I'd be curious to hear the crowd's reaction when Ricky was announced on the PA at Great American Ballpark.

And yes, actual video of the toss itself would be great.

I can help answer your curiosity about the crowd reaction by simulating the sound of the reaction via text below.

"WHEEEW WHEEW WHEEEOOW"

Thanks for the link Sysiphus. I know it's all part of the pregame festivities, but that still seems like a lot of empty seats. :\

A disc golf home run derby would be sweet. The Foundation guys tried and failed, but actual throwers would be awesome to watch.
The question is - how do you score it? Because some "actual throwers" would probably be, barring bad winds, clearing pretty much every big league wall to all fields 10/10 throws with a decent disc. Mids only?

The question is - how do you score it? Because some "actual throwers" would probably be, barring bad winds, clearing pretty much every big league wall to all fields 10/10 throws with a decent disc. Mids only?

Good observation!
10 throws. 1 point for drivers, 2pts fairways, 3 pts mids, 5 pts putters

Values triple with forehand!

Good observation!
10 throws. 1 point for drivers, 2pts fairways, 3 pts mids, 5 pts putters

Values triple with forehand!

I'm guessing a lot of pros can still whack a putter out 400+

And then you get into the squabble of what's a mid vs putter, fairway vs driver. Things like that.

It'd be fun though!

I'm guessing a lot of pros can still whack a putter out 400+

And then you get into the squabble of what's a mid vs putter, fairway vs driver. Things like that.

It'd be fun though!

Need a couple of tall flags to center field wall. Shot has to go between double mando for added funsies. Find a field with like 425+' center field. Plus the height of the wall, probably 450' air shot, no skips. I doubt many putters would go over?

Latest posts