• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Rift

Emoney

* Ace Member *
Is this just a Buzzz in dga plastics? If so, thats dope.

5/4/-1/1.5 Flight numbers

Attachments

• rift-flight-path2.png
    rift-flight-path2.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 63
Been a while since I carried a Buzzz. Is this the same profile?

dga-rift-midrange-ff-proline-disc-hero.jpg

Been a while since I carried a Buzzz. Is this the same profile?

dga-rift-midrange-ff-proline-disc-hero.jpg

Looks very similar. Im actually excited by this. A cool way to avoid the hype train and still throw a Buzzz.

Imma order one...its settled ;)

I just played my first round with my Rift, and it's pretty great. The beadless, smooth bottom and shallowish depth make it very comfortable in the hand. Very straight, handles power well, good glide. My 177+g Rift flies alot like my seasoned 170g Aftershock. The Rift is faster with more glide, and what surprised me most was how much better it was to flick than the Aftershock. Halfway into my round I told myself they were too similar to knock out my Aftershock, but now I'm not so sure, especially with how well I can flick it.

Dgcenter has them cheapest. Infinite has the prettiest.

Buzzz- 21.7 diameter
Rift- 21.6 diameter

Buzzz- 1.9 height
Rift- 1.8 height

Buzzz- 1.3 rim depth
Rift- 1.3 rim depth

Buzzz- 1.3 rim width
Rift- 1.5 rim width

This seems about as close to a Buzzz as you can make. I have 2 Rift coming in the mail. When i throw i will post my results. Pretty excited for this one.

Sounds like Tremor/Rift/Quake is a really solid mid setup. . even better than the BuzzzSS/Buzzz/Buzzz OS

Been throwing this for a few days. Its so close to a Buzzz. Straight and workable with a gentle fade at the end. I dig it in the woods

Sounds a lot like a slightly worn aftershock? I couldn't even keep the aftershock in my lineup simply because it didn't have enough fade for that slot, for me

Sounds a lot like a slightly worn aftershock? I couldn't even keep the aftershock in my lineup simply because it didn't have enough fade for that slot, for me

Its a Buzzz replica imo. I threw a buzzz for close to 10 years. This is interchangeable.
Get the nose up, it will fade early. Thrown flat, it will hold any line and fade at the end. Even a long forehand anny held a perfect line the whole way.

Its a point and shoot midrange.

More testing this weekend at circle c and roy g

The Rift is a DGA Buzzz. I would say it is slightly less HSS than a Buzzz but not much. Im expecting it to be great in SP plastic when DGA releases it in 10yrs.

Ok....is a SP plastic Rift on the way? Im anxious to kick the Buzzz out the bag

Ok....is a SP plastic Rift on the way? Im anxious to kick the Buzzz out the bag

I've yet to hear of an SP Rift. What plastics have you tried the Rift in? There are color glows that are supposed to be a tick more overstable than the Proline, but I find my First Flight Proline to be pretty close to a Buzzz already.

Latest posts