• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIT Bulk Order

maansmit

Double Eagle Member
Well I just got off the phone with RIT and placed a bulk order. Here is what I ordered.

2 lbs. Black
2 lbs. Neon Yellow
2 lbs. Neon Pink
12 retail packets Pearl Grey
12 retail packets Royal Blue
3 bottles of liquid Aquamarine

Let me know what you want. Retail packets are about $1.40 each plus shipping. If you have already requested a specific quantity of dye and don't want to change or add any retail packets of Pearl Grey/Royal Blue, there is no need to resubmit your request. Thankhs guys.

Is there a minimum for ordering direct like this and have you been assured that this is the batch # that still works?

You have to order either 5-1lb containers, 144 retail packages, or 2-5lb containers (at least in order to get the more favorable pricing). It looks like there may not be a minimum to get the regular pricing they have listed on the RIT website.

They supposedly have verified that this is from older batches that will still work (hopefully they are correct). I assume that if the dye failed, I could return without any issue because they have represented that it should be good. I will probably give the dye a try once I receive prior to shipping out to the masses.

how much did the 1lb containers cost when you made this order?

how much did the 1lb containers cost when you made this order?

Honestly, I don't exactly what the total is but it is less than the $18/container that they have listed on the website. The grand total for everything I bought was around $125 without tax.

I believe everythIng is spoken for. I may call Rit tomorrow to see if I can get another pound of each color.

just to let you know... from experience, do not count on the weights to be accurate, you should be able to pull 14 packets per pound with a bit left over, the neon green that I got was the only one out of the 3 that that actually happened with. I went with 13/pound and no one got shorted

just to let you know... from experience, do not count on the weights to be accurate, you should be able to pull 14 packets per pound with a bit left over, the neon green that I got was the only one out of the 3 that that actually happened with. I went with 13/pound and no one got shorted

Thanks for the info. I assumed that any shortage would come from what I was keeping so everyone else got what they requested.

Let me know if you are able to get more black. I cant get any in my town so if you do get some more Im gonna need to get some from you.
Thanks
Jon

I have at least 4 ounces available if you want it. I also have like 15 boxes that I bought during the last week too. let me know how much and what kind you want.

Dye came today. I will try and get shipped out this week but may be early next week. They included a bunch of fuschia packets for free so everyone gets a couple of those too. If anyone really needs there stuff sooner or wants to add some royal blue or pear grey boxes to their request, let me know. Thanks.

Latest posts