• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Round Rock, TX Courses

RRDiscgolfer

Has anyone played the new Brushy Creek Sports Park Course. Would like to know what everyone thinks of it.

He's talking about the 9 hole course at Parmer Ln and Brushy Creek Rd. And yes, I've played it a ton. It is the most challenging 9 hole course around. It seems like it was created for professionals, so if you hate a course that you'd be proud to shoot under a 35 on a 9 hole course then don't play here (or just come with the mindset of having fun). Also, it's still kind of in progress so its rough and the tee boxes are rough as well. It's on this website, so check it out... http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3198

Looks like a great course. Just added it to my wish list.

I've been meaning to make it out there, but I've become addicted to Pease as of late and have trouble driving past it to get to another course. Also, I've heard that not all the fairways have been properly cleared yet, although I'm not sure if they have plans on actually doing this or not.

Yes there are plans, just not sure of the time table. I agree that it is a very hard course but also it is beautiful and super fun. Get out and play it.

Defnitely one of the hardest 9 hole courses I have played...but it is a Blast!!

Also there is a new 9 hole course on Mcneil, east of Parmer, directly across the street from Mcneil High School at Crosspointe Church. A buddy of mine designed the course.

Its a short course but its a pretty fun time also

Defnitely one of the hardest 9 hole courses I have played...but it is a Blast!!

Also there is a new 9 hole course on Mcneil, east of Parmer, directly across the street from Mcneil High School at Crosspointe Church. A buddy of mine designed the course.

Its a short course but its a pretty fun time also

Is it open to the public?

yep Open to everyone..if you are referring to the Cactus Patch (name of the course at Crosspointe Church) they only ask you park in front of the church...hole one is between the church and the YMCA

Latest posts