• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rounds I probably shouldn't have played...

I've never regretted playing disc golf in my life.

The glow round I did the night after 2 sanctioned rounds in 100 degree heat at Hendersonville's "Fire Bowl" was probably a bad call. Halfway through I wanted to cry for mama, but manned up and shot a personal worst before almost crashing my Mustang into a tree on the way home sometime around 2:00 am. We all make bad choices from time to time.

i poop in the woods constantly

Halfway through I wanted to cry for mama, but manned up and shot a personal worst before almost crashing my Mustang into a tree on the way home sometime around 2:00 am.

What year Mustang?:popcorn:

Also, not only did I poop in the wood many times in the Army, I have pooped in the woods during recreational hours. Not on a course mind you, but on a hike with my parents as a kid.

And I grabbed the wrong leaf. It wasn't poison ivy, but it was poison something.

Led to a few VERY uncomfotable days in the woods.

2004 Mach 1, it's my daily driver at just under 64K miles

Love those cars. I sold five of them. The shaker hood is worth the price of admission alone. The handbuilt 32v doesn't hurt either.

I've got an '89 GT that's fairly modded. Just stuck in the garage now.

Stupid snow...

Hijack over.

Back to poop!

It was 10-20 degrees here in MO with a wind chill that felt like it could burn the flash off your face. Me and a few friends usually play on Mondays at lunch, but I thought there was no way we were gonna play that day. So I didn't bring my discs or dress for it. So, my friends talked me into playing anyway. All I had on was mesh gym pants and a hoodie. I tell you what, 20 mph winds sure do cut through mesh. I couldn't feel my legs by the end! I don't even remember if I played well or not because I was so cold, but I'm assuming I didn't.

besides all the scat talk this thread sucks..

nothing compares to my 25 over round.. nothing was working. 3 putted every hole. hit every tree i could driving. my midrange game was attrocious.. it was a couple weeks ago. it destroyed my confidence and i'm still trying to recover from it.

Played in a tourney and the last guy on the card runs up after start was yelled. He explained how he had a todler teathing and hadnt got any sleep. After a few holes his play got worse and he could barely walk. by the end of the round the guy was falling asleep standing over his putt. To make matters worse the other guy on my card was playing bad and this guy was right there with himl, so he knew he had to play the 2nd round with the guy.

Sleepy took 30 min to walk back to the parking lot after the round and was seen under a tree out cold. Start of the 2nd round he came running up to the lead card and said he had to play with us. I told him to keep running and find his group. I think he played by himself because all the groups kept sending him off. I think that is a round that guy should not have played.

I played on my 28th bday with a bunch of friends and proceeded to get hammered. Needless to say, but the end of the 2nd round, I couldnt see straight. Fun day, but damn were my scores horrible. I felt pretty dumb the next day.

i know of a few tourneys i would like to forget

Even if I play poorly, or the weather's nasty, I still have a great time getting out and playing. A couple weeks ago, I started feeling sick on the way up to Milwaukee for a small ace race style tournament. We were half way there, so I decided to keep going. I played like crap, came in DFL, and wasn't well enough to stay around and play with jhgonzo and harr0140, but I was still glad I got out and played (though I spend the next 48 hours within 10' the toilet :gross:).

Even if I play poorly, or the weather's nasty, I still have a great time getting out and playing. A couple weeks ago, I started feeling sick on the way up to Milwaukee for a small ace race style tournament. We were half way there, so I decided to keep going. I played like crap, came in DFL, and wasn't well enough to stay around and play with jhgonzo and harr0140, but I was still glad I got out and played (though I spend the next 48 hours within 10' the toilet :gross:).

its more i didnt like who i was playing with and had an awful time

Latest posts