• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rounds Per Year

How many rounds of disc golf have you played in the last year?

• 0-50

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • 51-100

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • 101-150

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • 151-200

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • 201-250

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • 251-300

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 301-350

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 351-400

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 401-450

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 450

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
The nearest course to my home is 42 miles an most weeks I get 3 there times and play at least 2 rounds.

As my wife says "if I get anywhere near a course its like my car just cannot resist and somehow I end up there".

My response is " hey at least you know where to find me". She just shakes her head and walks away.

Most weekends 2-4 rounds. However there are always some days in the dead of winter that the wind chill is just too cold. But we've played with wind chills in the negative. So I'd guess somewhere between 100-200.

never say never...im a neighbor of yours and some of us play year round..we played in -30 wind chill last year...kinda stupid but fun..good to see you like marley and harper(did he write that one?)...i have a feeling if i lived in buffalo i would play a tiny bit more, since there is more variety and more courses

162 rounds since January 1st and it's about half way through the year so I guess around 300

never say never...im a neighbor of yours and some of us play year round..we played in -30 wind chill last year...kinda stupid but fun..good to see you like marley and harper(did he write that one?)...i have a feeling if i lived in buffalo i would play a tiny bit more, since there is more variety and more courses

Sometimes these old bones just can't take that cold. But we tough it out most of the time. Besides when it's that windy it's tough to get the doobie lit.

I put 301 - 350 to be conservative...I could easily play over 450 depending on my travel schedule...

Arise from the ashes, ye ancient thread!

Today is the 250th day of 2017. In that time, I've played:
2087 holes in 117 rounds: avg of 17.8 holes/rd, ... 8.3 holes played per day.

Last edited:
Since you asked...
4838 holes played in 277 rounds, 17.4 holes/rd, 19.3 holes per day.
(it's nice to have summers off) :p

Im enjoying hiking more these days than dg. So like scarpyfish, way less.

In my prime I was doing at least 3 18 holers a day while working full time.

I live just down the street from a half decent pitch and putt, probably average about 3 rounds a week, year round.

Heckuva great bump!

Estimating 20 rounds a month (a round being 18 holes), with a few days off due to weather or commitments.

5411 holes since this date last year which comes out to 300.6 rounds which I rounded up to 301.
4014 holes in 2017.
Due to snow amounts in my area, we play very little in December, January and February each year.

I've been playing for about 4 years and have been playing a round about every day that weather allows. Now, at age 72, my knees are starting to become a real problem, and I'm going to have to cut down on it, and I absolutely hate it!:mad:

Latest posts