• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sacred Discs

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
i'll hold off on my judgment. anybody interested in these?

I've only thrown the Gnome (First Run Alchemy Plastic). Mine is puddle topped, feels great in the hand, and flies like a BT Hard Harp with slightly less glide but very similar flight path. Super Torque resistant (more than the numbers would lead you to believe) Fights with too many other discs for a similar slot in the bag, but isn't a bad disc at all.

Last edited:
I've only thrown the Gnome (First Run Athena Plastic). Mine is puddle topped, feels great in the hand, and flies like a BT Hard Harp with slightly less glide but very similar flight path. Super Torque resistant (more than the numbers would lead you to believe) Fights with too many other discs for a similar slot in the bag, but isn't a bad disc at all.
i dont see athena on their plastic blends. does it smell? is it infused?

I don't know where Athena came from, I'm out of it today. lol It's supposed to say Alchemy blend. It's the blacked out discs that feel like a blend of Lone Stars Alpha plastic and their Charlie plastic (hard and firm but grippy). The first runs were non infused and do not smell. I specifically avoided ordering a scented blend. I had a lime scented Slammer from DD I got in my DDO players pack a few years back and it didn't smell like lime for long, but it stayed scented. lol