• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sad baskets

Don't be sad ya'll. This thread CELEBRATES these poor fellas. They actually caught pretty well for as disheveled as they appear.

Well, not the tone pole. Not a single one of the 18 they had there caught a damn thing.

:p

Don't be sad ya'll. This thread CELEBRATES these poor fellas. They actually caught pretty well for as disheveled as they appear.

Well, not the tone pole. Not a single one of the 18 they had there caught a damn thing.

:p
I'm not sad. I get it, tone poles are not ideal at all. But I started playing object/tone pole courses before I played my first basket course, and we used to have an absolute blast. To be fair I was new to DG and was completely hooked, so I didn't much care what kind of target there was, we just needed a target. The beauty of tones is they don't have to 'catch', a hit is a catch. :) ***Maybe I should start a thread like "who here has never played object course?" I'm sure plenty of newer players haven't, there's so many more basket courses now than there were in 1996, which is a great thing. Tones are pretty cool if that's all you have.

Last edited: