• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey me too. I'm a preorder and a Shelton Springs player as well..I live in Olympia. So I'll see you with a bag like mine on the course!

david

Its actually going to be my wifes bag, she ordered it, when I showed her its going to be good quality and smaller.
But I am guessing there will not be many of them around here for a while, so it should be easy to spot.

Off facebook for those who havent seen
"Some information on the bag: the horizontal front slot holds four putters/midranges or drivers easily. Each side pocket also holds four discs easily. The main compartment holds 15 putters/midrange discs or 19 drivers.
Total capacity (without wedging) is 27 putters/midrange discs or 31 drivers.
This should satisfy your disc needs for any event. The bag is really comfortable, even when loaded."
Diff post
"thanks for the vote of confidence and look out for antidote coming soon. We will throw one in for your bag order" So confirmation on the new middy being our disc.

Email from Salient:

We know everyone is very anxious to get their bags. Thank you for being so patient. We received word from our freight company that the bags will arrive the last week of this month (November 28th) via sea freight. Due to this being a holiday week the bags will be sent out as soon as possible. They should be arriving at there new home (to you) the first week of December via UPS. A confirmation email will be sent to you when the packing slip is printed. Thanks again!

Kinda sucks but owell between school work and daylights savings ill probably only play one maybe 2 rounds before the bag gets here anyways. I told myself Id be happy if I got it before christmas/ christmas break.

^ Same here minus the school part. I hardly play at all between having no daylight after work on weekdays and fall yardwork taking up the best daylight on weekends. No hurry at this point. Hopefully things go smoothly with customs.

Sounds good to me. Got what I think will be a good quality bag for $119 plus the $0.07 I could have earned in interest keeping that money in my savings account for an extra few months, and it'll be here before the new year in an improved form (zippered mini pocket, etc.).

Damn they wont be in until December, so more than likely reviews wont pop up until the second week of December... will probably buy a bag before then. Oh well so much for waiting to see if this would be the one.

Why is the bag still listed on the Physical Flight website for $119 but listed for $135 on the Salient website? Is there that much of a difference between the two models (realizing that the bag has been changed slightly post selling of rights)?

Why is the bag still listed on the Physical Flight website for $119 but listed for $135 on the Salient website? Is there that much of a difference between the two models (realizing that the bag has been changed slightly post selling of rights)?

the physical flight site hasn't been really tended to. 119 wS the price before October 16. a special pre order price. after that it went up

Where? The "Order" page says $135 (and SOLD OUT) for the other two bags.

itll be worth the wait. i just know it. the materials are top notch and with the money I saved on it I was able to buy my gf the new kanye cd. that makes the wait not really matter to me. i dont know why everyone is getting so angry about having to wait a couple extra weeks.

These beats are dope!

....these bags won't be.

Tell me more about how terrible my bag is going to be!

Good God, man. If you're going to do it, at least do it right.

dippy.jpg

On my phone captain grip. If I was going to do a full blown condescending Wonka meme I would have put a little more effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts