• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, looks like I need to pay attention.

It seems like it would be a good idea to put little velcro straps over one of the cup holders, so you could use it as a stool/umbrella holder. I only carry one drink. Although it might not be a great idea, I don't know.

It seems like it would be a good idea to put little velcro straps over one of the cup holders, so you could use it as a stool/umbrella holder. I only carry one drink. Although it might not be a great idea, I don't know.

You only carry one drink and you're from GA?!?!? LIES!!!

Well my current bag only has one drink holder. But I never seem to drink it all. Maybe I should try harder :p

You could probably tie it on to the D ring. Rig up whatever you'd like that way - a clip style, velcro, a drawstring, etc.

The velcro straps on my bags are about an inch too short to secure my Walkstool.

We are taking orders for the Catalyst now with free shipping for a limited time $119.

3 colors to choose from (we only have red/black pictured): Grey/Black, Red/Black, Lime Green/Grey

Once we end pre-orders it will take 30 days for the bags to be completed.

The Grey/Black is going to be like the Red/Black in terms of the color scheme, correct?

The Grey/Black is going to be like the Red/Black in terms of the color scheme, correct?

Yes, exactly. The red is replaced with grey or lime green and the black will stay the same or replaced with grey depending on the color you ordered.

Yes, exactly. The red is replaced with grey or lime green and the black will stay the same or replaced with grey depending on the color you ordered.

Awesome, that is what I had hoped and should have asked prior to pre-order. Now we wait for some other good news from PF today, hope the order comes in.

Lots of orders so far, get in on free shipping while the pre-order last. Pre-order ends on August 30th

I noticed there's not really a putter pocket or putter quiver on this design. What is the recommended putter placement? Is it in the two slots above the main compartment? I was thinking that would be a good place for score cards etc during a tournament, which wouldn't leave a place for putters. Thoughts?
P.S. I use Super Puppies that don't play well with other discs in a main compartment so I need dedicated putter space.
Edit: just saw that there is a score card place between the pencils, cool! So I guess that means putters in the top slots...

I noticed there's not really a putter pocket or putter quiver on this design. What is the recommended putter placement? Is it in the two slots above the main compartment? I was thinking that would be a good place for score cards etc during a tournament, which wouldn't leave a place for putters. Thoughts?
P.S. I use Super Puppies that don't play well with other discs in a main compartment so I need dedicated putter space.
Edit: just saw that there is a score card place between the pencils, cool! So I guess that means putters in the top slots...

Yes the 2 slots above the main compartment would be for your putters or other go do discs. I believe each slot can hold either 2 drivers or 1 putter/mid range disc. Not sure about 1 driver and 1 putter. Maybe Kilgus can elaborate on this.

Yes the 2 slots above the main compartment would be for your putters or other go do discs. I believe each slot can hold either 2 drivers or 1 putter/mid range disc. Not sure about 1 driver and 1 putter. Maybe Kilgus can elaborate on this.

Wonder if you can tuck that flap in when it's open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts