• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] SALIENT Discs - Lock Jaw (Lid)

Had one...a Goldblum RDG stamp, actually. Super flippy for me. Couldn't really give it any power. Not that great.

Anyhow, sorry for the thread jack, the debate about a polecat clone probably belongs over in the Lid Lovers thread.
I was thinking of trying a LockJaw, but all the drama surrounding Salient right now is kind of turning me off, hence the wish for an RDG version.

My lockjaw is flying pretty well despite the dome. Threw a huge anny to get around some trees and managed to drift it right into the chains, probably 75 ft out. Just hit its turn then flattened back out.

I'm not sure its better than other neutral putters but its been fun to play with.

Might be hard for RDG to do one since they would probably need to have a new mold made. They have mostly used parts or entire molds from others so far.

It'll happen one day.
I'm busy working on our mids but we will.have a lid before RDG is done.

It'll happen one day.
I'm busy working on our mids but we will.have a lid before RDG is done.

Great to hear JC, you know I like what you do. Might have to buy a Geko now that my daughter has stolen my Nutsac... Wants me to dye it pink.