• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

so only one person so fair. is there any way to tell if it has shipped if i ordered from the salient website?

You will be notified by email once it ships from the distributor. We had a large number if pre orders and are moving down the list as orders were received. We expect everyone to have received their bag or an email notification by late next week. Please continue to be patient as you should really enjoy the bag.

Even with no E-mail, saw the ups guy drive down the street and lost my mind. LOL

The family on the other side of my court run a business out of their home. The UPS guy is there at least every other day. It's killing me!
Then there's the fact that I didn't order from either site, but called in for the Armed Forces discount. And I can't remember if I gave an e-mail address or not! And I'm positive I'm down on the list as I ordered late.
I'm asking for patience. I want the bag or patience NOW!!! LOL.

Tafe,

Rest assured we have your order. I believe you ordered via the July 4th week and spoke to Hillary. Your order is in. Email her at [email protected] so she has your email. She will make sure you receive notification.

The family on the other side of my court run a business out of their home. The UPS guy is there at least every other day. It's killing me!
Then there's the fact that I didn't order from either site, but called in for the Armed Forces discount. And I can't remember if I gave an e-mail address or not! And I'm positive I'm down on the list as I ordered late.
I'm asking for patience. I want the bag or patience NOW!!! LOL.

First of Tafe thank you for your service to this wonderful country. Second thank you very much for ordering a bag. We can tell you a large shipment of bags will be hitting DN next week so pretty much everyone should have a bag or a tracking number sometime late next week and then the bag will be there the week of the 11th. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Thank you both. I do hope you know I'm just playing around a little bit! 2 1/2 weeks to the next cart un-friendly tournament. Hoping to get it by then. Either way I'm sure I'll be happy. And I'll send off an e-mail today. Thanks again.

I believe I was the first one to order a bag so it makes sense that I got the email already

Just got my bag. It's awesome. So excited to take it out.
25je3wh.jpg

Something. Anything. I'm dying over here

We update our social media daily on Facebook and twitter. There you will find pics posted by customers who received there bags as well as updates. Last bags are stuck in customs. Once they clear then they will be distributed.

There is also a new information and fan page on Facebook that I put together. Here you will find customers posting pictures of different Salient gear and information about future products.

Ordered a helix for my bday. I love the look. The quality of materials and warranty made me feel good about such a large purchase! Im looking forward to winter golf and having a place to store the layers of clothing I shed throughout a round.

Hope they get through customs soon! Really looking forward to this one.