• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schweberger vs Johansen video on Disc Golf Monthly

I really love the camera work and quality of DG monthly.

Great episode especially since it features two of my favorite players.

I can't watch disc golf videos anymore. The quality of that Swedish one has ruined it for me. :lol:

In seriousness though, Thanks for posting this, I love any and all DG related vids.

This was fun to watch. It's just this last 18 months or so that I've started to play more than my local courses, so most of DGM shows courses and players I've never seen. But I actually played this tournament last year and this year, so it was great to actually know the throws and be able to match them up to what I did. Those guys really made hole #11 look easy. So many people hit trees up one of the sides.

I'm eagerly awaiting footage from the VA Open, as one of our locals (Derek Britt) might be in that one, he shot a really hot round in one of his 4.

Really happy you guys are able to do these.

it is cool to see a somewhat local GA boy (Jason "Voch") playing with the big boys

Awesome as always, thanks for the DGM videos.
Yeah, a few of those holes screamed "Comet" when I saw them. I am still impressed my MJ's smooth power... he gets a ton of distance out of his midranges. His technique is ideal for the Comet.

Thanks for the link, was a really nice watch!

I'm sorry, but I will also use this thread for linking to couple of nice vids from finland, just remember to watch them in HD quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4u16JN02Ks

There are four parts available, never been on that course myself, but looks really nice! I really don't know the finnish/us disc golf scene that well to say if these guys come close to the skill level of Schweberger or Johanssen, but it's a worthwhile watch anyways.

Also, another question; who is this Cubby guy? He has a "couple" of these ace videos, and what cracked me up was the "cubby playing 18 holes of disc golf" or something like that. Seems like a really nice guy!

Latest posts