• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scoring

I have tried many apps...

Discsaurus
Score card for disc golf
Go discing
Disc golf by sutbibo software sports
Disc golf PDGA
idisc golf scorecard
Disc golf tracker
Udisc
Dg caddy

By far the best for stats is dg caddy. It will tell you your overall avg score and Putts and well. It can break it down by course or solo rounds. Has a nice graph function which displays all your stats that is easy to use and clear. While playing a course you have played before you can see your best and worst scores per hole. It is by far the best for keeping track of your overall score and your putting. I know everyone tracks putting differently, I personally only track putts from 32' and in, to each his own.

Now there is a even better app, but its only for android at the moment. It's called Easy scorecard Pro. It has way more stats and even can calculate a pdga player rating. It's by far a superb app for tracking your game like a nerd :) I read on a blog today that the developer is making a app for iOS too, which I would like to see confirmed. If so it will be very worth it for those of us who wanna track the shots.

Easy scorecard pro has a Facebook page and someone today just asked if and when they are going to have an iOS version out....

You guys are getting lazy. I use a sharp pencil and a paper scorecard. The last thing I want to worry about is a phone dying in the middle of a round keeping my score.

Latest posts