• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scottsdale, Arizona (Fountain Hills, Vista del Camino)

hangwind

Eagle Member
If this sounds good to you, PM me.

--------------------

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144088782283816&ref=mf

Simple.

I've watched a lot of my old skater friends huckin disc at the chains for a long time, some are pioneers in it, cool. Recently, I've come to play and now I got a few old friends together and taught them how to play, others school me.

Now we gather on a regular basis.

We talk ****, take a safety break under a tree, make fun of each other and every once in a while, CCCHINNGGG! We make a great shot and all is well in the world.

I think it would be cool to gather in different groups or a big group of us together and do the same thing

No t-shirts or printed discs, no hype, just hit the chains with some old school dudes.

There are a bunch of you out there, Greg, Stuart, Greg, Tony, me, Tim, Dave, that's the short list, Ron, Mike, Kyle and there are a lot more of you. I've put the date out to the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I don't care if we change the date, I just want to get started with this and if there is a better date, speak up.

The best way to start this is to get it done once and go from there.

Chingaderos, we don't need no stinking papers, sign up and show up.

--------------------

The post in FB has now become a weekly thread of where we will meet. I doubt that we will even gather on the intended date although not entirely true, our core group may... PM

Played it on Sunday. The rain made some ruts. Where do you all play? Anybody play in the thursday league?

Does anybody have the facebook info they could paste here? I do not do facebook. Thanks.

I played Marana Rock, not quite sure what to think. I definetly have some practicing to do, just getting into it. I have only played two courses.

I'm in North Phoenix. Mainly play Conocido and Buffalo Ridge. Anyone play in the Conocido league nights?

What's the 9-holer that they play forward and backwards?

Phoenix has 5 or 6 of my discs from the Memorial at FH's this year. Spinners never got them back.

Phoenix has 5 or 6 of my discs from the Memorial at FH's this year. Spinners never got them back.

You are probably thinking of Emerald Park in Mesa.

Most of the discs that end up in the Fountain never see the light of day again. The lake doesn't like to give them back.

Thanks. I went there and left a message.

That FH's wrecked my week at the Memorial. I was confident with my shots but after a few practice rounds all of the good stuff in my bag was gone. I should have bought a golden retriever. After that I did a lot of sightseeing and food eating.

That FH's wrecked my week at the Memorial. I was confident with my shots but after a few practice rounds all of the good stuff in my bag was gone. I should have bought a golden retriever. After that I did a lot of sightseeing and food eating.

I wish it only wrecked my week. I broke my hand on the 8th hole of the first round this last year at The Memorial. Had to have surgery to repair it a week later. Fountain Hills wrecked me for 6 months.

Conocido is a 9 hole course with 18 tees that you can play backwards.

Can't wait till November when Fountain Hills opens back up, I have yet to play that course.

Are you coming out next year? Registration opens 12/1 and fills up super-quick. You probably already knew that.