• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

shops in southern California

phildeez

Besides online, where do you guys shop for your new discs? Any pro shops at a local course? Or are there places besides big5 and REI?

Dude, SoCal is huge. Unless you tell us where specifically, you're likely not going to get a whole lot of help.

Discovering the World is a large shop in Orange County, and they stock all sorts of buttery plastic for you to fondle, and there are plenty of smaller pro shops at local courses that will likely carry stuff you're looking for. REI and PIAS are always go-to options as well.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums! :thmbup:

There aren't any DG-specific shops in the IE that I am aware of. Listen to Um... Amd check out Discovering the World (Buena Park). Down in the SD area there are pro shops at the courses in Vista, Escondido, and SD-proper.

In San Diego, at Kit Carson Park DG course in Escondido there is SDSF, this shop has alot of discs, bags and almost anything you'll need. Also in San Diego at Morley Field DG course they have a great assortment of discs at the pro shop. Sun Valley DG course has a small selection of discs mostly Innova and Discmania.

Im supposed to play DG at the course on Van Buren in the IE on Sat, do they sell discs???

Im supposed to play DG at the course on Van Buren in the IE on Sat, do they sell discs???[/QUOTE]

I haven't been there yet even though its the closest course to where i live, but i hear they have a few innova discs in stock. Ive been meaning to get over there and play.

Thank you guys for the info. I checked out discovering the world website, that is the place ive been looking for.