• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

I feel like people are translating 'reliable' as 'versatile'.. in which case I'd agree with many people on the Teebird, although my Leopard is also very versatile, particularly for anhyzer shots.

For true reliability, though, in knowing exactly what the disc is going to do out of my hand every single time I throw it, regardless of conditions, it's definitely my Firebird. Sure, there are lots of shots I won't use it for, but for what it does, it does that same shot every single time.

yea I wanted to vote for my S-PD but as far as reliable goes, tough to touch the firebird. Although the more I throw the S-PD the better it gets.

no doubt, banshee or firebird for backhand.
FH=xcal, I can make it flip up and go straight with killer fade or use it for a huge hyzer.

Star Wraith.

I carry three in different states of where. My purple echo-wraith, the middle wraith of the three is currently the longest disc in my bag.

SOLF----Sirious Orion Long Fade. For me this disc just fits my throwing style perfectly. The older it gets, the better it seems to get as well.

175 star wraith, 175 star xcal. Carry 2 of each in different states of wear. RHFH all day.

172 Star Valk. What's up with all the Wraith love in here? This thread should be called "Wraith Lovers Unite"

Try an Eagle and a Teerex if you throw forehand.

For me if your looking for finesse combined with accuracy and power, no doubt it's definitely my Wraith. On a good throw I can throw my Boss farther but I typically need a lot of open space to throw it because I lack the control I have with the Wraith.

Latest posts