• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Sirius Orion LS

Keith H

Eagle Member
I am trying to understand the Millinium Sirius Orion LS better. I like the disc

Wondering if those who could help me understand the runs better. You don't have to give away your favorite run if you don't want, just how the runs generally molded up. I realize there are always unusual ones that don't match pattern. Looks like current models are 1.9 so there must be 9 runs

This is the Sirius LS

1.3 flat grippy little soft
1.6 domey grippy hard

Anyone have input?

By the ways, mods, I realize I should have tacked this to the existing thread, but by the time I realized it, i could not edit. If you would like, please combine the two threads.

Good luck trying to follow Millennium by the run numbers. I think in the beginning they did a good job keeping up with them but not so much after that. I think at some point they just starting stamping a random run numbers & called it a day.
There are some Millennium-smart people on here that know better than me, but I don't think their numbering is very consitent

bump

Trying to get an idea of the difference between the Orion LS runs.

bump

Trying to get an idea of the difference between the Orion LS runs.

I highly suggest the Millennium collectors group on FB, I have gotten more answers there than here. Guess Mill guys don't like DGCR. Which is a shame because I prefer this to FB groups.

1.1 flat, pretty firm 2006 Star blend
1.2 mild dome, little give to the flightplate
1.3 flat grippy little soft
1.5 swirly star, medium dome, medium firm
1.6 domey grippy hard
1.9 slight dome, lots of swirlies, medium firm star, my preferred turnover/hyzerflip control driver.

Necrobump. Seems there is not enough info out there on these.
Any help filling in the gaps (especially with more detailed flight path info) would be great.
Specifically looking for info on 1.7 myself...

I can't comment on the runs, but I'd suggest picking up a QOLS. I had the SOLS (first run) in the bag, but switched it out for the Qs - more consistency in them, great glide, and just worked better for me. Best part is the have much less runs to wade through (and the S.OLSx odd run, which was pretty awesome) and the 1.1's (which are awesome) are still easy to find online.

Latest posts