• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Slightly US Fairway

My s-fd is a lot more stable than my opto river, which I don't throw because I don't trust, the fd holds the line I put on it. Great for annys and sweeping hyzers, but I mostly use it for straight and control shots around 300'.

Patriot gets my vote, but there have been plenty of good options suggested so far.

Relay, if your looking for a slower speed. Its in the 6-6.5 speed range, but it still gets sneaky distance.

Archer in Elite Z is pretty perfect. US enough to hold the anny but with fan grip will go dead straight for me. On the hyzer, it glides forever.

I have a recipe for you:

Take 1 DX TeeBird in 168g, season to taste.

I had a sparkle proton that was slightly US. That seems to be a common theme with that plastic, though...

I went to Hazy Shade to pick up an S-Line FD, but the only one they had was dark blue, which is a no-go for me. I found a bright orange G-Line one, but it was $18, which is a bit more than I wanted to pay. Ended up getting a Lucid Thief instead. Thanks for the suggestions.

I recently started throwing a Pro line Pipeline and it is surprisingly understable compared to its numbers of 0 and 2.