• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Small FR Stamp?

Billym

Eagle Member
I have a pair of Champion discs I have found that both have the small First Run start stamp on them but I can't figure out what it is.
This is the same small stamp that is on the FR Champion Sidewinders.
What other molds had this stamp on champion plastic? Definitely a driver maybe 10 speed. Did the Orc get this FR stamp?
I have compared it side by side with everything I have, SW, Wraith, TL, RR, Starfire, etc.
I can take some pics later if I have a chance.

Looking over and over they may be Sidewinders. Don't have any Trex/X's to compare.

dgfanatic7 said:
did you check the back on the circle in the middle of the discs?
Yes :roll: That info is long faded away and I cant see the "imprint" from the pen.

Coyotes, Spiders, and Stingrays have had mini protostar stamps in Champion plastic (or champy/CE blends).

bcr123psu said:
Coyotes, Spiders, and Stingrays have had mini protostar stamps in Champion plastic (or champy/CE blends).
They probably wouldn't be confused with speed ~10 drivers though.

jubuttib said:
bcr123psu said:
They probably wouldn't be confused with speed ~10 drivers though.
Definitely a driver not any of those.

Maybe a Beast (old mold) as it is a FR stamp. Not beefy enough to be a Trex. Their wings look almost like a sidewinder but not quite. So either FR Beast or Sidewinder.

How about an SL? They got the small star stamp in champ and have a similar profile as the disc described