• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

Dana really needs to get his "broadcasting" area up to speed. He looks like a hostage trying to reach out to his family to pay the ransom...:confused:

A Smashboxx backdrop perhaps? A Prodigy banner to plug his sponsor? A Dana-Mite banner? Anything but a blank wall/cheap mini blind covered window we have been seeing...Heck, bring back the Bricks :D!

Do we need to make/fund something for a poor disc golfing dad?

Great show last night and the visit with Steve was good too! I need me some DGPT merchandise :thmbup:.

Tell Terry to sell that plastic...because the one day he tries to sell some off, he may find that it might be worthless at that point.

Last edited:
I find it so weird people hoard that kind of $ worth of plastic. I swear its peeps like terry who inflate the market almost. Once all those people like him are older and selling off their nstuff too who is going to buy it? Seems like baseball cards more and more these days.

Sell that **** terry. Its a burden :p

Dana really needs to get his "broadcasting" area up to speed. He looks like a hostage trying to reach out to his family to pay the ransom...:confused:

A Smashboxx backdrop perhaps? A Prodigy banner to plug his sponsor? A Dana-Mite banner? Anything but a blank wall/cheap mini blind covered window we have been seeing...Heck, bring back the Bricks :D!

Do we need to make/fund something for a poor disc golfing dad?

Great show last night and the visit with Steve was good too! I need me some DGPT merchandise :thmbup:.

Tell Terry to sell that plastic...because the one day he tries to sell some off, he may find that it might be worthless at that point.

I know, I know. Been slacking. If I'm not suspended, I'll step it up next week!

hate the new live formatting of YT not getting updates the same way for some reason. wasn't at office but normally get these on mobile.

DGCR slackers....... heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeee yaaaaaaa goooo!

$#!+s LIVE!

yeah the live broadcasts no longer get a unique link. Its a little annoying b/c you don't get the same update via youtube or ability to link a unique broadcast until after its uploaded on youtube. Im sure that's the only way YT does it or something now but just kind of odd to have 1 live broadcast link unless its something you did daily like a TV channel.

Is it possible to shorten the pod casts? 3-4 hours is to long... Maybe break them up into hour segments?

Is it possible to shorten the pod casts? 3-4 hours is to long... Maybe break them up into hour segments?

Terry has heard this feedback before. The show just goes on and on and on...

Proposed show timeline
9:00 - 9:05 Hello and a show highlight preview
9:05 - 9:30 Dana
9:30 - 9:35 Get ready for Guest
9:35 - 10:20 Pre-planned interview with guest. Solid questions covered in this segment.
10:20 - 10:30 show wrap up

10:30 - whenever Aftershow, guest invited, talk about 1998 Worlds, the beauty of Wisconsin, etc.

I'd listen to this 90 minute format as a podcast during the week. Currently, if I don't log in to watch live, I am highly unlikely to listen later.