• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seneca Lake State Park, Gaithersburg, MD

First time playing.

27 Hole Layout.

93 on the 27 layout, then 59 on 1-18.

Pretty sweet park and course.

Forehand coming along! Got double dared to play another round and ended up playing another quick 9 on the local course and threw 6 RHFH drives.

Finished -3. Pretty f'ing happy.:thmbup:

At the buckhorn in stony creek metropark.

Shot +6 on 18 for the first round today and lost 2 discs -_-
Shot even on 18 for the second round and lost 1 disc. Bad bounce off a tree over water.

Not the greatest two rounds today, although i did set a new personal best of 431 on a huge anhyzer with my katana

In need of a new XXX, Buzzz, and Star Teebird... :wall:

Tied for first on lunchbreak round. Won the after work round by two.

Had a great round today! My home course is fairly technical. Tight and wooded with one semi open hole. Threw +4 (par 58). I just want to be able to throw for par. I feel it coming though.

Shot a 56(+2) at Hyland. All my birdies were parked and most of my pars were drop-ins. Took a 5 on 2 thanks to a nice 3-putt. Hit cage on 4 to save par after a horrible drive. Can't wait to play the Majestic layout.

First time playing. I think I did pretty good. I noticed some things I need to practice for next time. I need to work on throwing my disc more straight. I think perhaps since I was a little nervous that may have been why my throws were a little off. No biggie :)

Little late posting this this was my drive friday on hole 16 at the Air zoo

Attachments

• IMG_20130614_192444.jpg
    IMG_20130614_192444.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130614_192455.jpg
    IMG_20130614_192455.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20130614_192502.jpg
    IMG_20130614_192502.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 7
After a crappy few days at work, it was nice to take another doubles win tonight.

I ended up shooting 4 under par for the 1st round and 8 under par the 2nd round at Steele Creek Park. Wind was a big factor so I had to use my PD's for distance. Tried my Star Katana one time and it was bad lol,so I stuck with my PD's.

I don't play there often because it's such a long drive,but it is a really good course to play.

I ended up shooting well today and winning against two friends who typically play better than I do. I also ended up getting one of their tags moving from 67 to 57.

I shot well today considering. We just had our first baby and I haven't played in over 3 months, and only 3x this year. But I shot -1 from blue tees on a 10-hole.

F8ckin killin it. 48 from longs at community park in channy leavin a few out there including two 4's. my focus is right, feeling my hit and putting them out there consistently over 400. putting game is on, cant complain anywhere..watch out MA1 field at sinnissippi this weekend!!

Played (poorly) in league tonight At Mt. Airy. I've decided to call the long basket positions the "Ams Be Damned" configuration. The most interesting thing about the evening is that we found two discs, the last being an ancient Innova Champion Putter #1 (ink on back: "Bennett"). Tony planned to turn them in at the 'Nati, so if you lost what's obviously an old friend, please contact them asap. (also posted in the stickied lost/found thread, but this really looked like someone's had it for a LONG time, and I can't imagine how they must feel)

Shot a 55 at Portage Lakes doubles throwing long tees with alt pins. Me and my partner had a rough start, but we kept out heads up and hit some nice drives. Put my drive on 15 just shy of the OB in the valley but we missed the eagle putt. Nailed a long putt on 1 and 3 for birdies. Slipped a nice fh approach through a tight gap on 9 then sank a 90' jump putt with ****ty footing for an eagle on the 650' wooded gauntlet. Nice way to end the winning round.

Better than I have in a week or two. Drives were good, putting was better than usual, and my flick approach game was just on. First time in a while that everything has clicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts