• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back 5 over 62s at Winget (Charlotte) yesterday. Don't play it much, but it's coming up on the tourney schedule. Bugs me to play a course twice and not improve my score.

Also bugs me to play a course this short and not at least hang around par. But these rounds are right around my current rating, it just didn't feel like it.

This course, for it's short length, is totally a mental drain for me. So demanding of line, angle and especially distance accuracy, so many touch shots/approaches. Clever, great design, actually.

Love to hate it.

Great day today! Shot -4 at Cottonwood Creek. Could have been -6, but I had 2 chain outs. Was the first time in a long time where, not only did I feel confident in every shot I threw, but all but a couple, went where I wanted them to.

I had my best round that I can remember, last night. I was -9 after 18 holes at Lincoln Park in Grand Forks. My previous best was -5 or so. The others on my card were joking that I couldn't miss anything under 40'. It was magical.

so so this morning with -5 on Springvale N, but my lunch round at Village Greens included 30+ MPH wind, which resulted in a 5 over on the front 9.

+9 at Kaposia through 24 today. "Longer" set makes hole 20 and 21 over the hockey rink just ridiculous. Left a handful of birdies out there :(

Well I shot my best round ever at Madisonville City Park, and went even. Actually didn't even birdie the easiest hole out there (8), and was 3 over through 11 but birdied 12, 14, and 16 which I never birdie. So it was a good day.

Down in the Long Beach, CA area for a wedding ~ played El Dorado early this morning and shot a +4Lots of good drives but no birdies. Heading up to Atascadero tomorrow ~ hope to play a couple of rounds at Heilmann Park.

Horrible, shot a 5 up at Johnson Road Park in Germantown TN, and a 3 up at Latimer Lakes in Horn Lake MS....I cannot make a 10 foot putt, I have to keep the nose down!

Well, played doubles today at Williamsburg (OH), where we go 25 holes. My partner (who can really bomb the long ones, and isn't too shabby in the rest of his game) and I shot 15 down...to finish LAST of 6 pairs (the winners went -20/25!).
I just realized I won't be able to get a round in tomorrow, so it's time to summarize the month of May. Probably my best month so far: my teammate & I took first in our spring league, I won a tournament and took third in two others. Finally, in 810 holes for the month (43 miles of throws), I hit FOUR aces!
I kind of love this game. :p

Just got back from league. It rained a bit. My partners back is sore from carrying me all night. I did however make 3 putts that will go on the memory highlight real. A forty footer down hill. A 50 footer up hill with a low ceiling. And the best after i couldn't find my disc. A 30 foot blind anhyzer over a 8 foot bush. Then I found my disc up in a bush, would have been a 15 footer.

I also missed a bunch of 8 footers. It's good to be lucky

Lions Park - Altoona, IA 12 regular holes, 6 safari (including over a 1000 foot hole where you tee off from the parking lot up clear up to #6's basket)

had two bad holes on the regular course, ended up 1 down with 7 birdies (4 in a row), 2 bogeys and 2 double bogeys (one was the 1000 footer)

hit the basket on a temp tee to # 10's for an almost ace

2nd time I have shot under par in a round that actually counted for something

Own horn tooting alert!

"Official" practice round at the Angry Beaver (Elon) last night.

Fired a +4 69 (played one short pad,) my best ever out there by far. Finished double bogey, birdie, bogey, double-bogey, so it could've (should've) been even better.

Except for the last 2 holes, I followed up the other 3 bogeys with birdies, which I'm proud of.

Made a 25 foot scoober/pancake putt out of a bush to save a bogey on 12, probably the highlight of the round.

Feeling kind of ready for the club singles round out there tomorrow...though I don't expect back-to back personal bests.

(Knocking on wood like crazy here, not to jinx. No whammies, No whammies!)

i've lost $50 dollars of equip the last 2 days in the 25 mph winds.

over.

it.

godddd i hate losing my mvp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.