• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

so many States, so little time

Doktor John

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I was able to play in two new States this week...bringing my total number of States to 41...Vermont and Connecticut were a challenge, but fortunately I was in NY on biz this week...

I don't see any new States (just new courses...should hot 400 next week on my next biz trip) on the horizon in the next month or so...

Anyone have any conquests out there on the horizon this summer?

I'm trying to install two new courses here in Asheville. That's proving to be quite a conquest.
Unfortunately, it also means I don't have time to make any personal conquests to play new courses/states.
DSCJNKY

That's impressive. My line is - so many states - so far away. I think Texas should count for at least 3!

That's impressive. My line is - so many states - so far away. I think Texas should count for at least 3!

No kidding. I-20 is about 650 miles from the La. state line to New Mexico state line. No telling how many courses are on that route that are just off of I-20.

Got South Dakota added last month. May try to add Arkansas during Labor Day weekend. Louisiana will have to wait until next year.

I'm trying to get to 175 courses by year's end. Only ten to go.

i will be adding 1, maybe 2 states this weekend

Nice job hitting 41 states. Thats just crazy i have only gotten a few. I was just wondering have you completed a state yet?

Nice job hitting 41 states. Thats just crazy i have only gotten a few. I was just wondering have you completed a state yet?

Haven't completed one yet...that would be awesome...at about 50% on a couple :)

Not much travel in my line of work...I'm planning on adding 1 state in October...
That would make 3 states. :)

trying to get to 15 states this year. should be add WV and NY, but after that I have to travel 700 or so miles to get another state so might be hard to get to 15 from 12. Should be getting Canada though! planning a trip to Toronto Island.

I might be able to get to my first course outside the US next week while I'm in Toronto, and I should get to 300 courses played by the end of the year.

all you guys and 100's of courses played in dozens of states compared to my 23 played in 2 states is making my e-peener shrink :(

I am at nine states now and hope to have at least fifteen by the end of the year with seventy-five courses. The states shouldn't be too hard, I haven't played any of the surrounding states.

yeah_that.gif

Latest posts