• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SoCal DGCR Meet-Up

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are we leaving the organizing/logistics to the op? or would someone else like to take the bull by the horns and lead this surly mob?

i think this process would be greatly aided by a clear organizer.:\

^I'll do it, but you all need to come to Illiniois/Indiana instead...
Cool?

are we leaving the organizing/logistics to the op? or would someone else like to take the bull by the horns and lead this surly mob?

So we can now eliminate Baz from the list of West Side Meetup Organizers.

I don't want to play with you at risk of UFIA

ya mean something like this?

ufia.jpg

That is reason #1 why I don't now nor ever have wrestled (the real wrestling that is)

Agreed. Any volunteers? I am glad to do whatever I can.

Are we ready for a poll for the weekend and the location? I was hoping for more suggestions from the mob. And a bigger, surlier mob. :D

Ok, ok, I'll step up and volunteer to be the Official California DGCR Spring 2011 Meet Up Organizer.
I'll create the polls, etc and do all the groundwork, i.e. tourney schedules interfering, camping, food, flyers, etc.
I guess that is if ya'll have me.... :eek:

I was thinking earlier in March, but late March means it will be warmer.... I'll create the poll in a couple of days.

Since we have about 4-5 months to plan, I think we should do something special. A cheesy t-shirt at least.

Maybe I'll create another poll on what extra stuff we can do.

Also, this is a weekend trip right, not just a couple of rounds one day?