• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Something between a Teebird and Zone

I have a LE Z Nebula and a new Ledgestone ESP Nebula in that slot. Given their scarcity, I would vote Wasp.

Seems like EMac Truth would do the trick. But that's the only OS mid I've ever really messed with.

Gonna have to agree here. Lucid or Lucid-X Emac does sound like what you're looking for. Really depends on how OS you are wanting, but the Emac will fly straight with a reliable but not dumpy fade.

Gonna have to agree here. Lucid or Lucid-X Emac does sound like what you're looking for. Really depends on how OS you are wanting, but the Emac will fly straight with a reliable but not dumpy fade.

My Z Buzzz already flies like this, but I have not tried a Lucid-X EMac Truth.

My Z Buzzz already flies like this, but I have not tried a Lucid-X EMac Truth.

If that's the case you may want to check out the Verdict since it'll be easier to find and probably a lot cheaper. I would also suggest a Buzzz OS but those are pretty hard to find too I believe

Sounds like a Malta would fit this superbly. Similar to a Roc3, but noticeably more stability, without sacrificing much glide

Latitude 64 Royal Line Trust.

They fly similar to an emac truth, touch more stability, but keeps all of that glide. One of my favourite Mids!

Brand new K1 Kaxe in the 170 class is what you're looking for.

Kaxe will break in a little bit, but fresh out of the box I think it's exactly what you want.

Latitude 64 Royal Line Trust.

They fly similar to an emac truth, touch more stability, but keeps all of that glide. One of my favourite Mids!

This is a really great mid that no one throws. Mine does not turn at all, goes straight, finishes in pushing fade. Thrown hard, it just goes straight longer, but no turn. Very safe disc. I didn't mention it in my first reply because it doesn't fade much. It's 'just' stable - in a very good way.

RocX3 is too straight. At least the couple I have tried.

I got my Stabilizer in this morning and I gave it a couple throws vs my Zone. It's definitely a tick less stable, but not quite the distance I'm looking for. Will see what the Lucid-X Verdict does when it comes in tomorrow.

I just picked up an MVP Reactor in Exlipse. This is more stable than a Trust or Emac Truth. No turn. It's not quite as stable as a Verdict. The Drone I had would turn a little. This Reactor might be what you want.

Latest posts