• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

cobra rim but a blunt nose. I find it easier to release it smooth from a 4 finger power grip than a Roc, feels like a cobra in the hand but flies closer to a gator. at least the sparkle Q that I have. will be buying a new run for certain, just to see what it's like.

I have a www. Sent, the rim is a bit uncomfortable but I liked the flight. These sound pretty cool.

From Brinster's Facebook Page:
Was able to throw the Sentinel Test Run tonight for the first time! Super happy with how they came out, Sentinel lovers will be stoked with this run. Flat and stiff, made with a jolly launcher hybrid type plastic. Reminds me a lot of the B-Bird's feel and flight. About 3/16" less dome than the current Quantum's I've been testing and very close to the flatness of the old clear run. Here are some profile pics. Thanks Millennium for making this happen!

Thank you for the suggestions, looks like I'll be trying some lower speed discs when the weather gets better here

Man I don't think there has been a disc release that I have been this excited for! Brinster Sents are going to be so rad!

Lol...I've never seen a long-dead mold that nobody gave a crap about pop back up with all this excitement before.

*notices GStar Pegasus thread*

Never mind...:|

Talked to him about these today. He said they've been run and stamped and will be out in a few weeks.

Any new news? I don't currently have access to facebook where I am at right now... sorry I didn't get to post a pic from facebook over the weekend. I need a mid for this spring wind!

Latest posts