• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spokane DG

bjfergus21

Hello all! I may be moving to Spokane Washington permanently and I was wondering what the Disc Golf scene was like up in eastern Washington. Saw a few courses around and I was a bit surprised that there weren't more to choose from in the area.

i used to live there and i think there are more east of you in Northern Idaho. Definitely try and make it to the Libby Dam course in MT

The most authoritative source for nw regional disc golf info is at:

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/index.php

Go ahead and look up the Spokane region courses and always keep track of Washington events. Just whatever you do, don't go spending any time in the spokane area club discussions! It looks like its always heated in there. I'm not in the Spokane area so I can't tell the true tone or tenor of the major players and its hard to see how much any of the back and forth jabbing on the club forum affects the playing community there, if at all.

There are a few unlisted courses in the area. Trust me, there are plenty of courses around.

Hello all! I may be moving to Spokane Washington permanently and I was wondering what the Disc Golf scene was like up in eastern Washington. Saw a few courses around and I was a bit surprised that there weren't more to choose from in the area.

There are quite a few courses in and around good old Spokompton. I live in the valley, send me a PM anytime and I'll lead you around them. As is, there is Highbridge DGC, Downriver, TNT Acres, Stimpi Ridge, Four Mounds, Camp Sekani will have one of it's two courses done very soon. In Idaho, you have Corbin Park, Cherry Hill, Farragut (best courses in the area) and Sandpoint (new and awesome). Plus a couple nine holes (Bluegrass in CDA and Greenacres Park in the Spokane Valley). There are rumors that there maybe a course going in at Riverside State Park and I am currently trying to convince Liberty Lake to allow a pay to play course on the Trailhead golf course.

If you move here, welcome.