• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sports Champions 2 (PS3 ), is not going to have disc golf. Lets push People

Jerb42

I know it's my first post, but please don't take this as spam.

hear me out

Recently at the E3 Conference zindagigames, the makers of Sports Champions for the ps3, which created the best Disc Golf Video game ever. Announced they are making Sports Champion 2, and it would not include disc golf.
The reason for the post is to try to gather the Disc Golf community to push them to include disc golf in the upcoming game. Even if you are going to play it or not, the original game was wonderful; and got alot of new throwers interested and playing Disc golf.
If everyone ( even if you are not going to buy the game ) send a quick email to [email protected] just saying " include disc golf in sports champion 2 " enough voices can make a difference
[email protected] Thanks

I played a game with a stranger a few weeks ago who told me he got into Disc Golf because of that game. Plus it's fun. Gotsta bring it back

Email sent, thanks for raising awareness on this. I've played every single digital version of disc golf ever released, as far as I know, and Sports Champions is by far the best thing out there.

Email sent, thanks for raising awareness on this. I've played every single digital version of disc golf ever released, as far as I know, and Sports Champions is by far the best thing out there.

thanks, spread the word to any other DG forums you lurk, Facebook, and any other network.

I played a game with a stranger a few weeks ago who told me he got into Disc Golf because of that game. Plus it's fun. Gotsta bring it back

Met a guy @ the grocery store (noticed my DG shirt) who said he was planning on buying some discs and taking the family out b/c they play the game a lot.

Wow. That does look pretty good.

We need 12' tall baskets now.

Sports champs is what got me into playing. I don't know why they wouldn't include disc golf on the new one....hell they should make a full stand alone game for it that looks like hot shots golf.

I think the reason they aren't including disc golf is they're not trying to make the same game over again. The only sport being repeated from the first game is Archery. It's a bummer they're not including it, but I can understand why.

I think the reason they aren't including disc golf is they're not trying to make the same game over again. The only sport being repeated from the first game is Archery. It's a bummer they're not including it, but I can understand why.

yeah i understand that, but there was so much from the OG game they could have expanded on, and improved.

Sports Champions is what got me to try out the game. Being an ultimate player and a ball golfer, I had many offers to try DG, but never did until the PS Move.
Disc Golf needs its own full game, but the move game is better than nothing!