• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sports Champions 2 (PS3 ), is not going to have disc golf. Lets push People

I think a better thing to ask in emails sent to them is not to include disc golf in SC2 (which isn't likely to happen at this point as they're probably locked in on what they're including), but write about how great the first game was, and ask them to expand on it in a standalone game.

I think a better thing to ask in emails sent to them is not to include disc golf in SC2 (which isn't likely to happen at this point as they're probably locked in on what they're including), but write about how great the first game was, and ask them to expand on it in a standalone game.

This all day

That's a great idea as well.
Some other forums have been thinking of spamming the EA forums to encourage EA games to make a discgolf gaming being they make alot of odd sports games like cricket and paintball. only thing is they kinda half-ass those games and they play like junk.

I wasn't a big fan... But your avatar is very persuasive.

I would love to see a full on disc golf game like mentioned with the quality of Sports Champions.. It's way better than Wii Disc Golf. I think it'd be cool to include actual brands of discs, instead of just "driver" "midrange" and "putter". To comment on the whole EA thing, I don't support EA any more, so wouldn't wanna see that happen. They turned the whole Skate series into sh*t.

I don't know. I really have to admit, any time I would have for any video game, I would use to play real disc golf. Probably my luddite tendencies, but artificial stimulation was never a good substitute for the real thing. I am glad to hear that the game brought the game to new people, but it seems putting a video game in the place of the real thing is de-evolution.