• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

St Paul/Minneapolis

Lubond

I just moved to the twin cities about a month ago and I know nobody up here who disc golfs. So I'm just looking for some people to disc golf with. I'm 23 and been disc golfing since 2006. My recent rounds here are 49 & 51 at acorn park yesterday and 3over, 4 under, and 6 under at downs Farm a couple days ago. Please somebody save me from the terrible boredom of disc golfing alone!! Haha

Where you at? I could hit ya up next week probably, I'll be in the Lakeville area, but happy to meet ya anywhere.

Chuck, is the new lakeville course open for play yet?

I live in east Wisconsin but work in St. Paul.... Maybe I will play Acorn on Wednesday. I will let you know. If you want to make a bit of a drive my home course is in Somerset WI.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4109

I run the Monday night league out there. $5 per night the ace pot is at $60. Its a fun 10 hole course.
It starts at 7pm tonight if your interested.

i play the thursday league at blue ribbion pines and try to get out when the wife works.

I live in carver but I'm going to college at saint Paul college so I spend alot of time in st paul. But yeah if any one is free to play this week even today, text me or call me. I'm free until 6. My number is 641-295-2313

I live in east Wisconsin but work in St. Paul.... Maybe I will play Acorn on Wednesday. I will let you know. If you want to make a bit of a drive my home course is in Somerset WI.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4109

I run the Monday night league out there. $5 per night the ace pot is at $60. Its a fun 10 hole course.
It starts at 7pm tonight if your interested.

I'll be in wi on wed/Thurs I'd be down to play somerset wed evening. I could also meet up at a tc course wed afternoon.

OP, I PM'd you as I just moved to Jordan, MN recently.

Martin - You coming back to the TC? Are you up for a round?

I'd be down for a round too! I move to Minneapolis on thursday also.

@jbowdown, i work in jordan. That town is so boring! haha.

Why else do you think I spend so much time on this site!?!
picture.php

Would you be able to do acorn around noon?

Acorn's too far Northeast (It used to be one of my 'home courses' when I lived in MPLS) as I'm sitting in Jordan right now. My thoughts were Bassett Creek or Lions Park as the rounds there tend to be short.

Latest posts