• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] star roc

yea which mold?

Star Rocs are generally very overstable, take a long time to break in, but are very durable.
If you are talking Rancho Rocs then you are looking at a pretty overstable disc out of the box

i got two from worlds. They start out just a bit overstable just b/c they are star plastic but it should beat in to be very straight and eventually a little flippy because it's the San Marino mold

Not a fan of the star rocs over the last couple of years.

I have the 20th Anniversary Star Roc which is a San Marino mold. It's overstable at the moment, but I'm using it a lot, so It should break in soon.

Brand new, it was a bit more overstable than, though comparable to, a new KC Pro Roc.

This is exactly why I left the Rocs and switched to Buzzz. Too many variations on the great original that it is difficult to follow anymore. Perhaps Innova should learn a leasson from this.

Anyone know where I can find the production SM Star Rocs online now? They were released yesterday... but I am not sure what that means.

they still sell a lot more than the buzzz though.

Of a specific mold or is that counting all the molds and all these crazy different beat-ins accounted for? It would make sense that the Roc would be very high selling if people who like them, around here it would seem would be around half and the other half Buzz, but the Roc Lovers tend to have several.