• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

STOLEN BASKETS at Whitehall

RonRoc

***PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG***

Two (2) baskets have been stolen from the Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course. Please be on the lookout for 2 Innova baskets. THey took the top portion and the cage, but left the pole. There will be a significant reward for information leading to the culprits. It happened sometime between 09-12-11 night and 9-13-11. If you saw anything suspicious, let me know. All information received will remain confidential. Thanks- Brian- Whitehall Disc Golf

again? are you effing kidding me???
what baskets??

god I'm glad I'm from Montague, too many douche bags in whitehall :D

hahaha, they could be from Montague....

They were baskets we had set up for practice putting next to the parking lot. Innova Disc Catcher. spread the word, we want to catch these monkeys.

Geez. I've only played Whitehall a couple of times, and it seems like vandalism is a big problem there (the statues of ladies with the mustaches drawn in, and the heads knocked off those unicorn statues). It's really a shame, because the course is AWESOME.

That sucks, I hope you guys catch 'em in the act and cut their balls off. :mad:

Not necessarily a favorite, but I do really like that course for its quietness and piece of mind.

I've not had the chance to play Whitehall yet, but sign me up to be a stone thrower when you catch the idiots! Or perhaps we can borrow a medieval torture device :)

The shame of it is that it willo be easy enough to paint the top "band" (you know where is says "Discatcher") a different color. Good luck catching them.

Oops...I meant 'peace of mind' of Whitehall. However, maybe one would like a 'piece' of the thieves' mind.

Seriously what is going on up there in the Mitten people? First Schwass's bag gets stolen and a basket from his house as well. I hope it's not people that actually play the sport that did this.

as if the wisconsin chain of events (no pun intended) was enough, now its spreading...hope it gets returned.

Sorry to hear about the basket and I feel your pain.... we had a basket stolen from Shore Acres in Saugatuck this year. Im still wanting blood for the theft!
Biz