• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Discs

you had to play it from where the theif threw it out of the car :p

Yep, and he threw it back away from the basket into some trees. But when we went and checked out the shot, it was lined up with the only opening to the basket. It worked out ok, and my round was great after that. Guess I had to show my disc that I still loved it and I was sorry it had to go through that.:p

really two disc arnt worth getting confrontaional about... trust me they'll lose more plates then you if there rec players... my buddy got his revo bag and about 60 plates stolen out of his car... now he knows it wasnt at our course but it really set him back alot... thankfully were a tight net of friends in ouur club and everyone pitched in to equipt him with enough plastic to keep playing but the people who got his stuff were never to be found..
a**holes who blatently tell you they have your stuff are just that a**holes id keep there faces in your mem and just know there not worth your time

and by the way leeway a disc is dead as soon as a spectator or othre person touches it and ,yust be played from where they picked it up

A thread about playing catch with discs gets closed, but a thread where people suggest vandalism, assault and robbery over a couple of discs remains open. Why isn't this thread closed?

You forgot adultery and or sexual assault.

Jeez, get yer crimes straight.

let the air out of thier tires. at least 2 so a spare won't help. not returning found discs is super douchey

I sure don't advocate violence and the likes, but this seems like a great action to take with those jerks who have been such a$$es to you.

One thing though.....Your actually better off to get a valve tool so you can pull the valve stems out instead of just letting the air out. If you just let the air out....they might have a cigarette lighter adapter compressor. Meaning, it would only take them a few minutes to get up and running. pulling the valve stem would require a service truck and money to get fixed.

and by the way leeway a disc is dead as soon as a spectator or othre person touches it and ,yust be played from where they picked it up

Thanks, I wasn't sure at the time, and he didn't get me a better lie, so we decided on throwing from where it landed when he threw it.
Who needs a rule book when you have DGCR? :hfive:

So I took into consideration of all the things you said and followed everyone's advice. I beat them up, let air out of their tires, called the cops, inked their girls' asses, stopped crying about it...and i got them back. thanks. Can't wait to ply with them once I'm done serving my 8-10 for disorderly, agrivated assault, armed robbery, distruction of property etc.... NICE!

ive never heard discs called plates before

I played 18 holes a couple days ago and I forgot one of my putters in the hole #2 basket. After the round was over I noticed it was missing and I saw 2 guys across the park playing so I went up to them and asked if they had seen it. One guy said "yeah, here it is" and handed it to me. It didn't have my name or anything on it like most of my disc's. I was very lucky to get it back. Most people would have just kept it. It would be a wonderful world if everybody was honest and returned found disc's but most people wont do that. If I leave the park without a disc then I consider it gone forever and forget about it. If its a disc I liked a lot then I will just drive right to the disc shop after my round and buy a new one.

I played 18 holes a couple days ago and I forgot one of my putters in the hole #2 basket. After the round was over I noticed it was missing and I saw 2 guys across the park playing so I went up to them and asked if they had seen it. One guy said "yeah, here it is" and handed it to me. It didn't have my name or anything on it like most of my disc's. I was very lucky to get it back. Most people would have just kept it. It would be a wonderful world if everybody was honest and returned found disc's but most people wont do that. If I leave the park without a disc then I consider it gone forever and forget about it. If its a disc I liked a lot then I will just drive right to the disc shop after my round and buy a new one.

At least you got it back :) I think you have a thing for leaving your putters on the ground ;)

At least you got it back :) I think you have a thing for leaving your putters on the ground ;)

I do that too much Valkyrie as you know since weve disced together and you have seen me do it more than once. I usually get lucky and get them back though. I would hope that I have good karma from being a generally honest guy. Thats how I try to live my life. If you are a dishonest person then your karma may not be so good. ;)

"This use to be my favorite driver....Now it's yours"

write that on all your disc, if you leave it behind... it's now a gift

No one stole anything from you..... you gave it freely when you left it behind.

Latest posts