• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Straightest Fairway You've Ever Thrown

I have a 171g SE Banshee that is dead nuts straight when snapped hard and flat. Very little fade at the end and can handle the wind.

Zone Driven Ontario DX Roc at 180g...when you snap this Roc flat and hard it just flies straight as an arrow. Very little fade if any when thrown correctly.

Last edited:
few years ago, I used to have an old (i think it was 11x) TL that was crazy straight even when powerd up, i can throw my beat MVP Vector on a low rope almost as far as a teebirds though :)

Nothing, but an 11x eagle x will go straight forever then fade hard at the end and a 11x kc pro teebird will turn slightly but nt fade a lot

Agreed. My 11x Champ Teebird that's beat is really straight.

But for non OOP discs, a seasoned DX Teebird hyzerflipped low enough...laser beam

Nothing, but an 11x eagle x will go straight forever then fade hard at the end and a 11x kc pro teebird will turn slightly but nt fade a lot

A Proton Volt will go straight forever and fade at the very end, but the poster is looking for least fade at the end

I don't know about "ever" but my first throw with my F7 went from my hand on a straight line to the pole on a hole that plays around 280'. I've stood and delivered an Underworld multiple times from very claustrophobic accommodations over 300' and it's landed still going straight. The Comet albeit classified as a mid-range doesn't fade nor turn and can go a surprising distance as does the M4. And of course the Leopard, the Leopard and again with the Leopard.

Latest posts