• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

The 23mm class drivers have plenty of dome...

20160518_190503_zpsjssgj0cl.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, thanks for the pictures! I have only seen one or two of their distance drivers in person so my sample size wasn't great.

Also some 10 speeds do now in fission and plasma as well as some other speeds although more rare in neutron/proton. I even had some volts with nice dome. It was like they were testing out for the 23mm.

What the non-OM thing has me most curious about is in the putting putter area. My putting grip is almost all plate. Having the uniform density will, I suspect, make for a stiffer, or at least "thicker feeling" flight plate than with a similar-weight OM putter.

I also just suspect they'll putt better for a putting form that's more 'push' than 'spin.'

I also just suspect they'll putt better for a putting form that's more 'push' than 'spin.'

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this. I couldn't make an E Ion work for my putting form, it would wobble and just drop like a stone. Was not a fan.

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this. I couldn't make an E Ion work for my putting form, it would wobble and just drop like a stone. Was not a fan.

Mmm. I got pretty used to putting with Anodes, so I don't want to overstate this. But I'm pretty convinced that there's an adjustment to putt GYRO for push putters.

I might be interested if they make stuff in Proton. I love that plastic. Neutron and Electron is kinda meh to me. Haven't tried Plasma.

I really like the Alias I am bagging. I have been hit or miss about whether I like MVP molds I have tried but in my opinion they all feel higher quality then most discs out there.

The Pilot disc from Streamline Discs was PDGA Approved on 2-22-2017.
"The Pilot has a medium-depth grip, small-bead wing design, flat top, and a comfortable rounded nose. The Pilot's feel in the hand with grippy Electron plastics will inspire confidence, while its dead straight flight takes you right to the pin. MVP throwers will find the Pilot's depth in between the Atom and Anode, and its flight most similar to a seasoned Anode." - by Streamline Discs

pilot-electronm-white.jpg

That is definitely ZAM. I'd put $100 on that bet.
It is unmistakably ZAM even though stylistically it is very different from his other offerings.

I have a soft electron Atom and have used it in the snow for about 2 weeks. When I pick it up out of the snow I bang it on the edge of the basket to knock the snow off it. I noticed the other day that every time I hit it on the basket it has left a small dent in the rim. Is this just the soft electron? or is the regular electron the same? I also putt with a xt colt and can beat on the basket all day with it and doesn't do a thing to the plastic.

Whoever did it, me likey. Something sort of "swing era" or "art deco" about it, if that makes any sense.

Yup, my thoughts exactly, very reminiscent of the cars/planes of the 20's and 30's. This is one of the best stock stamps I've ever seen, I really dig the logo too. ZAM, if this is your work, good job brotha. :thmbup:

That Pilot makes me feel cool just looking at it. Holy smokes what a stamp.