• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

I just think it's a little weird that the plastic type draws the eye more than the mold name in the stamp. Which I guess is fitting because I for one, am more curious about the electron blend without the OM more than the mold it's in.

I have a soft electron Atom and have used it in the snow for about 2 weeks. When I pick it up out of the snow I bang it on the edge of the basket to knock the snow off it. I noticed the other day that every time I hit it on the basket it has left a small dent in the rim. Is this just the soft electron? or is the regular electron the same? I also putt with a xt colt and can beat on the basket all day with it and doesn't do a thing to the plastic.

When new it seems to compress a little over time but eventually all becomes dented and not really an issue. It is more like a DX vs XT.

Mine have little dents all over the soft OM from putting. Like AIM said, not an issue...and preferable to gashes and hangnails of other base plastic putters, IMO.

I just think it's a little weird that the plastic type draws the eye more than the mold name in the stamp. Which I guess is fitting because I for one, am more curious about the electron blend without the OM more than the mold it's in.

Thats a normal thing on most soft/grippy plastic.

That is definitely ZAM. I'd put $100 on that bet.
It is unmistakably ZAM even though stylistically it is very different from his other offerings.

Easily the best stock stamps across all their brands I've seen from mvp/zam. Really nice :thmbup:

Streamline Discs: Pilot(Approved 2-22-2017)

176.0g
21.2 dia
1.9 height
1.5 rim depth
1.5 inside rim dia.
1.0 rim thickness

Look at the approved stiffness. It is MAX stiffness. It is going to be super stiff. I think I'm in live already.

Edit: 11.11kg, or 29.493lbs.
Stiff, beaded, electron plastic. /drool

Last edited:
Look at the approved stiffness. It is MAX stiffness. It is going to be super stiff. I think I'm in live already.

Edit: 11.11kg, or 29.493lbs.
Stiff, beaded, electron plastic. /drool

11.11 kg is 24.49 lbs. It's not quite MAX stiffness (27 lbs or 12.25 kg is max), but it's definitely pretty stiff. There are a bunch of other MVP discs that were stiffer in approval like the Motion, Energy, Octane, etc. However, it's definitely stiffer than the Atom or Spin, which I assume were both approved in Electron (they're both 7.xx kg).

11.11 kg is 24.49 lbs. It's not quite MAX stiffness (27 lbs or 12.25 kg is max), but it's definitely pretty stiff. There are a bunch of other MVP discs that were stiffer in approval like the Motion, Energy, Octane, etc. However, it's definitely stiffer than the Atom or Spin, which I assume were both approved in Electron (they're both 7.xx kg).
I thought 25 lbs was max. Regardless, even if it is less than that in production it should still be the stiffest to date.

I replied before his edit at the bottom, lol.

Yeah, I posted than thought I should actually provide the information.

I thought 25 lbs was max. Regardless, even if it is less than that in production it should still be the stiffest to date.

Yeah, I checked the PDGA specs and the list of approved discs. It does seem likely that they actually sent in their disc sample to the PDGA in Electron Firm this time. I'd guess maybe they wanted to get it certified in Firm to be sure that the blend itself wasn't judged too stiff by the PDGA's measuring tools. The Streamline Discs web site says that the Pilot will be available in all 3 blends of Electron; hopefully that is true.

drool.gif~c200